1. What problem are you having? Error 500
2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? Nothing, I was trying to visit my forum and suddenly found Error 500 problem
3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
An error occurred (500 Error) We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. Try again4. An error log should be pasted here via screenshot or in code for detailed preview
How can i get it? I forgot
5. What version of IP.B are you using? 4.2.2
6. What PHP version are you running?
Required links: 7.1
7. Who is your web hosting provider? BlueAngelHost
8. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) When you ask for it
9. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link)
10. What did you try to solve the problem?
Well, i just reset the forum and edit the MySQL info to my main one so it gives me my posts and members back
11. What username and password can we use to see the problem. Its a global error, no need for users
12. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? No
13. Are you using a custom or default skin? Both.
PS: I upgraded from 4.2.2 to 4.3.6 then i got much problems and errors
Luckily i had 4.2.2 db and files but lost 3 days so i took core_members that are in 4.3.6 and added jt in the 4.2.2 same to posts and topics so everything worked fine.
I wish that the error is from the host
If its not please help me at fixing it.
Edited by Youssef., 18 September 2019 - 04:59 AM.