•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

CSGO or Call of Duty?

csgo

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 szymons39

szymons39

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 10:13 PM

cs: go but only on social servers, too many cheaters in rankings

#22 seanmabe

seanmabe

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 11:55 AM

call of duty, hate how you cant aim in csgo

#23 MapleBacon

MapleBacon

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:15 PM

I preferably would chose CS:GO over COD because of its fast banning system that will also give u back ur elo once the user you were versing was banned.

#24 plgtalife

plgtalife

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:55 AM

CSGO is dead game.. There is no escape from cheaters, you have even tutorials how to make own-made cheats on youtube soo... :P
COD:MW is really great!

#25 Maasym

Maasym

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationRomania/Bucharest

Posted 10 April 2020 - 04:22 AM

To much cheaters but ....i prefer CS:GO. In ranking it s better to play with friends in team, more procent to win ...it s my opinion. If you have 4 friends and play cs:go godd....maybe 80% you game it s win

#26 Furacao999

Furacao999

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 04:29 AM

I prefer COD because it is so much fun and CS GO is so bad, because people care a lot about playing well instead of having fun and find toxic players, in addition news COD has much superior graphics and a more immersive experience

#27 johnwilliamson

johnwilliamson

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 10:48 PM

CS:GO have ruined themselves by making the game free and by offering prime to anyone who pays for it. This has opened the door to a plethera of problems, mainly cheaters. Therefore, a game which was once highly regarded is now quite the opposite. Playing it would likely cause much stress and not the outcome you'd be looking for.

Call of duty is quite laid back and more chill, it provides a more enjoyable experience and one in which would probably meet your expectations.

#28 maybezuu

maybezuu

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 07:57 AM

I prefer CSGO as I don't have a console to play Call of Duty on and don't know where to get COD on a PC.

#29 jkm091

jkm091

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:52 PM

Hi :D
I like both games but i like more CSGO because of that competitive plays.
Cod has better graphics but still I dont care about good graphics.
For me CSGO is better

#30 Jamesss

Jamesss

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:01 PM

Been playing CSGO for years now I'm LEM but Been playing Cod for YEARS that's very hard to pick ngl.
I got to be a OG and say Cod.

#31 XygeNz

XygeNz

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 May 2020 - 06:16 AM

I will pick CS (not only csgo). CS1.6 was my first counter strike, I played the free Non-Steam version that I got from a friend, I loved to play on community servers with the zombie mode. This is also the reason why am I here, because I need a good platform to make a nice community with old cs 1.6 zombie servers and also csgo. But yeah, I played a lot cs. In csgo I have 9k hrs on record on a account that I sold to be concentrated for my exams...

#32 Vice @ MindPlay

Vice @ MindPlay

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWien

Posted 14 May 2020 - 02:42 AM

I'll start by saying that I played Call of Duty for a very short time and it didn't appeal to me. Being an old Counter-Strike player, I prefer Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but I can't say I always have fun playing it. It often causes me nervousness, because of opponents who do not play fair or teammates, who do not even know the essentials for a decent game.

Posted Image

#33 badovsky

badovsky

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPolska

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:47 PM

call of duty, cs was once good, in 1.6 times, this cs is "cs go" is made to earn as much as possible on the user. it used to be a beautiful game art, now it's just money

#34 AKristy

AKristy

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 01:15 AM

played both but no game nowadays can bring me the same joy i had playing COD 2 or medal of honor allied assault, those games are the gems of them all along doom 3d, AOE, Warrior Kings, Stronghold crusader, command and conquer .. rn im into war simulation games, i play : SQUAD / Escape from Tarkov / Insurgency (the first one cuz the second one is trash) and some times ARMA 3.

#35 almacen

almacen

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:15 PM

For me Call of Duty, best game ever !!

#36 Rock Man

Rock Man

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 05:16 PM

Call of Duty is good and fun, go for it. Only thing i dont like of it is updates are tooo heavy!

#37 y0LeN

y0LeN

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 08:14 PM

CS:GO and COD are in the same category of FPS games but actually they have different purpose! More like COD can be compared with PUBG.
Now as to remain to the topic, i prefer CS:GO because of the better control of your player, the faster shooting skills and that all players can have the same guns, so test the everyone separate skills.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: csgo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users