•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Invision-Virus License

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 TarGeT1337

TarGeT1337

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:12 PM

If I use the license and forum Invision-Virus, which still needs their license from the verifier, do I have a chance to close my site? Since I heard IPS I close the sites nulled, I have from a host quite popular, OVH more precisely which are likely to close my site if asked I think .. Can I close my site if I receive a report to the forum?
If I use the license and forum Invision-Virus, which still needs their license from the verifier, do I have a chance to close my site? Since I heard IPS I close the sites nulled, I have from a host quite popular, OVH more precisely which are likely to close my site if asked I think .. Can I close my site if I receive a report to the forum?

#2 KahunaElGrande

KahunaElGrande

Community Team Management

• Community Management
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

View PostTarGeT1337, on 05 September 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

You only get caught if you get yourself caught. IPS will issue a DMCA takedown request. If you don't make it obvious that your site is nulled there is usually nothing to worry about but you have to do something to get your site reported.

#3 TarGeT1337

TarGeT1337

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 08:18 PM

For example, is invision-virus licensed? It is possible that invision-virus is very old here. I have the site set, the default, it does not write anywhere that I do not have a license, but if someone gives a report just to test?
For example, is invision-virus licensed? It is possible that invision-virus is very old here. I have the site set, the default, it does not write anywhere that I do not have a license, but if someone gives a report just to test?

#4 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 05 September 2019 - 09:14 PM

View PostTarGeT1337, on 05 September 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

No need for the super massive font, I'm sure all our team can read :D

If 1 person reports, they wont look at your site, it'll take more than 1 report. You should be fine.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#5 TarGeT1337

TarGeT1337

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:23 AM

Excuse me for the font, google translate does it :))

T/C please

Edited by TarGeT1337, 06 September 2019 - 02:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users