•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Some good softwares for HTML website building ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 denisu3492

denisu3492

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:12 AM

Hi ! Im kinda new on HTML and i really need some softwares for building ( drag and drop will be just perfect ) . Someone know some softs ? I already tried bootstrap studio and isnt really what i was looking for

#2 error403 ツ

error403 ツ

Retired Management Team

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • LocationUkraine - Kyiv

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:19 PM

View Postdenisu3492, on 22 August 2019 - 08:12 AM, said:

Hi ! Im kinda new on HTML and i really need some softwares for building ( drag and drop will be just perfect ) . Someone know some softs ? I already tried bootstrap studio and isnt really what i was looking for

That's never gonna help you. Learning is the basis to do it right and to ask the right question if you have problems.

https://www.w3schools.com/ is the better answer for you. Following IDE I can recommend PhpStorm or WebStorm. Just write a PM because of software and license.

Greetings
error403

You like my work? You like my support? Want more apps? Then please donate

Posted Image

Featured: Picturish - Imagehosting | BeDrive - Filehosting | Snipped - Code Snippets | jabs - URL Shortener

#3 baksyu

baksyu

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:12 AM

Did you have a look for Apache NetBeans?

Apache NetBeans is much more than a text editor. It highlights source code syntactically and semantically, lets you easily refactor code, with a range of handy and powerful tools.

#4 twingkioyee

twingkioyee

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2019 - 06:39 AM

If you want some tools then you can use Adobe Dreamweaver. But, I agreed with error403

That's never gonna help you. Learning is the basis to do it right and to ask the right question if you have problems.

It is actually very easy to learn in these time. The internet has a rich and abstract information in it. All you have to do is only surfing on the sea and you'll get fish by. You can google tutorials and everything. W3schools is an example, you can learn much from there. Good luck!

#5 Mr.Freeman94

Mr.Freeman94

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 06:02 AM

Are you looking for a program that will auto populate as you type from previous lines entered? I use 'Visual Studio Code'

#6 Vennox

Vennox

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 03:32 AM

I don't recomand them, since you won't learn too much. Try learning step by step on w3schools.com. If you still want a drag and drop html builder, i used (and i recomand) Zyro

(click on every url to redirect)

#7 Ndooelement

Ndooelement

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:38 PM

I like editing html with sumblime text.

#8 ghostaholic

ghostaholic

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:33 AM

I have yet to try sublime, but for website stuff I'd either do VS Code with this theme: https://marketplace....ynthwave-vscode -- or the JetBrains suite web development IDE. And you can get the second one for free if you have a student email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users