•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Webmin vs Cpanel

webmin cpanel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zedcode

zedcode

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 03:02 AM

I found a web panel, but not the site that is better some people tell me the cpanel is good but other people tell me that webmin is better! now I do not know which one to choose, what is the difference between the two?

#2 Killer_007

Killer_007

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:29 AM

I honestly prefer Cpanel because it's more easier to navigate anyway. But honestly it just depends on the type of work you are doing. Most people who are new to making a website should start out with Cpanel and learn the basics before moving into web panel.

#3 Indisus

Indisus

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:06 AM

Im stuck in my ways with CPanel, i went through a period of trying out other options and always ended up returning there. Its the old, if it aint broke dont fix it ....

But in all honesty for my needs, if theres a decent UI for handling SQL databases and an installer for programmes e.g. Softaculous .. Im sold!

#4 cmer

cmer

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Donator

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:46 PM

I used cpanel for 4 years, I work now under plesk, it is cheaper and I turn it much lighter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users