•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

web host with DDOS Protection

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Arcturus

Arcturus

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:15 PM

It's weird that you have DDoS problems with OVH since they have the best DDoS protection I've seen and tested so far.
As many users told you, Cloudflare can solve your proble. I'm assuming you're running a forum so the attacker might be using bots to slow down your website, Cloudflare can take care of that with it's firewall.
In my case I have an OVH Dedicated Game Server which has two firewalls (the GAME firewall and the classic). You MUST configure the classic firewall if you want the DDoS protection to work better by blocking unused ports during an attack.

#22 gam3vidz

gam3vidz

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationhouston

Posted 08 November 2020 - 11:36 AM

Id look at oplink  they mitigate ddos attacks with in 5 seconds when i ran a gaming community and handedled 40gb ddos attack like a champ

#23 SemeonFR

SemeonFR

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:46 AM

Hi,

At OVH their protection is not great I also noticed 5 months ago I went to BlazingFast, their protection is better but strong attacks are not accepted, put a by Cloudflare and BlazingFast I see nothing better. (in my knowledge after there maybe other site that they have more protections, for those they know could you provide me.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users