•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Why Nulled?

nulled ipb

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 WebMasterPHP

WebMasterPHP

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:00 PM

Hi,

Why people use Nulled versions? Are you trust this Nulled versions?
I download the Nulled version and I'll test and look at the code source as well.

But so far no trust is gain from my side.

The product is 200$ for minimum and I have original files, why I must trust invision-Virus? As the name state Virus. lol

Plus my account probably will be banned in few hours or less.

But I'm curious what others have to say to be honest.

Cheers.

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 554 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:43 PM

Alright, so the reason people use it, is its free. No one wants to spend 250 dollars for a forum software, let's be honest.

Nothing wrong with the source code. It's called invision VIRUS as it's a play on words. Not sure how you do not get that lol. (we're giving away their shit for free)

You don't HAVE to use our Nulls, however, you will need at least 5 approved, non-spam and useful posts to be given a License to use our Nulls.

Your account will ONLY get banned if you use the same name on here, and on IPS. You will also only get banned if you download from IPS and immediately upload here. There's plenty ways around it.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#3 JoJo19

JoJo19

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:26 AM

I have to say i use Nulled to make sure i can make the forum the way i want it to be and to try everything out.
I normally then save up if i enjoy the software and pay within 6 months so it becomes legit.
But great for people who dont have alot of money or dont know which software they want.Im currently Xenforo but i have a very old vbulletin license and a very old out of date license for ipb
so i want to see what i've missed out on since i last used them then finally pick the one i want

#4 k3opss

k3opss

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 February 2020 - 09:59 PM

Well to start with the beginning. As said above and Robinson :
1. is free
2. no one paying $ 250 for a license for a forum
Only large companies where required about this. In addition, I used this version "Null" very often and we had no problems with it even once. And yes Invision Virus is a play on words: D

#5 F100

F100

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 07:18 AM

if you dont trust the code why are you here anyway? btw you can upload the zip and test it in virus total site

#6 MatiasAl3

MatiasAl3

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 04:31 PM

View PostRobinson, on 16 August 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

Alright, so the reason people use it, is its free. No one wants to spend 250 dollars for a forum software, let's be honest.

Nothing wrong with the source code. It's called invision VIRUS as it's a play on words. Not sure how you do not get that lol. (we're giving away their shit for free)

You don't HAVE to use our Nulls, however, you will need at least 5 approved, non-spam and useful posts to be given a License to use our Nulls.

Your account will ONLY get banned if you use the same name on here, and on IPS. You will also only get banned if you download from IPS and immediately upload here. There's plenty ways around it.

My question is this, if someone reports my site saying that I am using a nulled version, can IPB do something about it? Can my webhosting close my site? Sorry for my English.

#7 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 554 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 16 March 2020 - 12:11 AM

View PostMatiasAl3, on 14 March 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

My question is this, if someone reports my site saying that I am using a nulled version, can IPB do something about it? Can my webhosting close my site? Sorry for my English.

They can issue a DMCA to your web host, however, if you use a DMCA ignore offshore host, they won't do anything about it, and will ignore the DMCA. I highly doubt they will do it anyway, as it's difficult to tell unless you make it obvious by telling people.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#8 ChrisuXD

ChrisuXD

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:01 AM

i download nulled version only for test IPB ACP, cuz i want check differences in mybb

#9 ewinajah

ewinajah

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:37 PM

View PostMatiasAl3, on 14 March 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

hi there. im running two sites with nulled version, and they still alive after 3years. in my experiences, as long as you hold old key/ anything that can prove you have buy the ket directly to the ipb sites, it will be fine (im holding 2 different REAL keys, that the customer already bought from other sites long time ago)

#10 Kordy

Kordy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 12:23 AM

Nulled is the best way if u want something good for free.

#11 gothic_Hax

gothic_Hax

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 06:51 PM

Nulled my dear because those nice people gived us the chance to have IPS Community Suite for free and we should respect them for that fact.
VIRUS - it's a letter game

#12 rautate98

rautate98

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:34 AM

Nulled is more okey for me and is for free

#13 Sixper

Sixper

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 08:04 PM

I'm not going to pay $200+ for a forum. I can use those money for better stuff, such as buying food, clothes, other stuff that are MORE important that a forum. And, because its free, and everyone likes free stuff, let's be honest, who doesn't?

#14 Orichalcum

Orichalcum

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 11:22 PM

Not everyone earns money with their forum. Often it's just for small communities or groups of friends.
In addition to that: Even for small businesses the price tag is ridiculous

#15 valen1531

valen1531

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:21 PM

As Robinson says, it is very unlikely that the vast majority of people pay high sums of money, I think it is a good way to test new versions and if at any time you decide something professional or for your company you already know which platform to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users