•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Why Nulled?

nulled ipb

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WebMasterPHP

WebMasterPHP

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 07:00 PM

Hi,

Why people use Nulled versions? Are you trust this Nulled versions?
I download the Nulled version and I'll test and look at the code source as well.

But so far no trust is gain from my side.

The product is 200$ for minimum and I have original files, why I must trust invision-Virus? As the name state Virus. lol

Plus my account probably will be banned in few hours or less.

But I'm curious what others have to say to be honest.

Cheers.

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 365 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 16 August 2019 - 10:43 PM

Alright, so the reason people use it, is its free. No one wants to spend 250 dollars for a forum software, let's be honest.

Nothing wrong with the source code. It's called invision VIRUS as it's a play on words. Not sure how you do not get that lol. (we're giving away their shit for free)

You don't HAVE to use our Nulls, however, you will need at least 5 approved, non-spam and useful posts to be given a License to use our Nulls.

Your account will ONLY get banned if you use the same name on here, and on IPS. You will also only get banned if you download from IPS and immediately upload here. There's plenty ways around it.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#3 JoJo19

JoJo19

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:26 AM

I have to say i use Nulled to make sure i can make the forum the way i want it to be and to try everything out.
I normally then save up if i enjoy the software and pay within 6 months so it becomes legit.
But great for people who dont have alot of money or dont know which software they want.Im currently Xenforo but i have a very old vbulletin license and a very old out of date license for ipb
so i want to see what i've missed out on since i last used them then finally pick the one i want

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users