welcome

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nurdidy

nurdidy

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:26 PM

Hello hi,My name is Nurdidy aged 26 years old.am from Kilimanjaro in Africa.

I was searching for some content about IPS forum in google then i found this forum at the top and i picked it.After browsing ts contents i decided to bookmark for further learning.

Currently am using IPS to run my forum,i am a doctor by proffessional so my forum is about medicine issues like student s materials and other staffs.Am running ips 4.4.5 version.

Though am doing medicine but am very interested in learning codes and programming.So am very glad to be hear and i expect to learn alot of things here from all of you guys.

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 390 posts

Donator

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

View Postnurdidy, on 13 August 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

Hello hi,My name is Nurdidy aged 26 years old.am from Kilimanjaro in Africa.

I was searching for some content about IPS forum in google then i found this forum at the top and i picked it.After browsing ts contents i decided to bookmark for further learning.

Currently am using IPS to run my forum,i am a doctor by proffessional so my forum is about medicine issues like student s materials and other staffs.Am running ips 4.4.5 version.

Though am doing medicine but am very interested in learning codes and programming.So am very glad to be hear and i expect to learn alot of things here from all of you guys.

Welcome!
Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users