•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

What do you guys think about the Fast And Furious Movie.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jonnyrockets

jonnyrockets

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Donator

Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:36 AM

What do you think about the Fast And Furious movies. What do you think about Justin Beiber being the new Brian O'Conner?? do you think Paul Walker's Brother or Justin Beiber should be?

#2 Xenduria

Xenduria

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:13 PM

I think the movies are way over rated...The stunts and actions are just way to excessive and they lack story / emotion / quality acting. Overall i just dont find them enjoyable.

If you want decent action movies, i would go with something like snatch or kill bill. Higher quality filming and better acting overall.

#3 Killer_007

Killer_007

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 10:11 PM

I started watching these movies back in middle school. After Paul walker died, everyone knew that these movies would never be the same. Pauls brother should take over in the movies and keep it in the family. As for Justin B I don't think he even knows how to be in a movie around cars because he drives like crap

#4 jonnyrockets

jonnyrockets

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Donator

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:58 AM

@Killer_007 i feel you i think pauls brother is gonna take his spot nut it wont be the same

#5 KID_SAITO

KID_SAITO

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:31 PM

When Paul dead,F&F isn't F&F yet
but now, with Jason Statham joined, F&F came back :)
he is the best of action movie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users