•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

* * * * * 1 votes

iPhone or Samsung?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 S.T.A.R

S.T.A.R

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:14 AM

I choose Samsung because I am a very old user and I was not disappointed.

#22 JoCampbell

JoCampbell

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:38 PM

I do love both phones to be fair, I've used them both and I stuck with iPhone currently. I know there is lots of them, however, the best one I've ever had was iPhone 6 and I chose to use it once again.

#23 vainz

vainz

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:22 AM

I also love both, but as the user above i stick with my XS now. Not disappointed at all.

#24 yleo2k20

yleo2k20

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:50 AM

Samsung, since Apple only knows how to charge dearly for things that are worth less than the price they charge.

Actually I really prefer Xiaomi.

#25 Big High Rollers

Big High Rollers

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:21 AM

Iphone all day! Its the only thing to exist in my book and samsung just rips it off... Sorry but Apple is better

#26 McFellow

McFellow

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:24 AM

I've been an Apple guy since my first Smartphone. But as i got older i recently tried an Samsung S10 as i needed a new phone and i'm glad to say that i'm never EVER going ack to iPhone :D

What would the world be without invision virus?!?!

Shit!

#27 mitu

mitu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:09 PM

In my opinion, iPhone is better because of the iOS, i am still an user of iphone 5S wiht iOS 12.4.3 (i think) And it s not lagging! But what i hate at iPhones is the battery.

#28 Apollo317

Apollo317

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:21 AM

I had an IPhone for a year, and then switched to android. I definitely think android is the better choice, because I feel like you can do more with it and have more control.

#29 robyxdd

robyxdd

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:18 PM

I would go for Samsung. I just like this brand because it is way affordable than iPhone (In my opinion) and also has a better design. iPhone looks the same now as it looked 5 years ago, and I cannot really understand why. I think they would make way more money if they would change the design of their phones.

#30 KitsuHG

KitsuHG

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:38 PM

Fluidity, comfort and speep ... Iphone with any hesitation ! <3

#31 reddynasty

reddynasty

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:44 PM

iPhone. I Mean... Samsung will fail one day. iPhone will only become old, but will continue working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users