•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

* * * * * 1 votes

iPhone or Samsung?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 S.T.A.R

S.T.A.R

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:14 AM

I choose Samsung because I am a very old user and I was not disappointed.

#22 JoCampbell

JoCampbell

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:38 PM

I do love both phones to be fair, I've used them both and I stuck with iPhone currently. I know there is lots of them, however, the best one I've ever had was iPhone 6 and I chose to use it once again.

#23 vainz

vainz

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:22 AM

I also love both, but as the user above i stick with my XS now. Not disappointed at all.

#24 yleo2k20

yleo2k20

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:50 AM

Samsung, since Apple only knows how to charge dearly for things that are worth less than the price they charge.

Actually I really prefer Xiaomi.

#25 Big High Rollers

Big High Rollers

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:21 AM

Iphone all day! Its the only thing to exist in my book and samsung just rips it off... Sorry but Apple is better

#26 McFellow

McFellow

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:24 AM

I've been an Apple guy since my first Smartphone. But as i got older i recently tried an Samsung S10 as i needed a new phone and i'm glad to say that i'm never EVER going ack to iPhone :D

What would the world be without invision virus?!?!

Shit!

#27 mitu

mitu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 03:09 PM

In my opinion, iPhone is better because of the iOS, i am still an user of iphone 5S wiht iOS 12.4.3 (i think) And it s not lagging! But what i hate at iPhones is the battery.

#28 Apollo317

Apollo317

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:21 AM

I had an IPhone for a year, and then switched to android. I definitely think android is the better choice, because I feel like you can do more with it and have more control.

#29 robyxdd

robyxdd

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:18 PM

I would go for Samsung. I just like this brand because it is way affordable than iPhone (In my opinion) and also has a better design. iPhone looks the same now as it looked 5 years ago, and I cannot really understand why. I think they would make way more money if they would change the design of their phones.

#30 KitsuHG

KitsuHG

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 06:38 PM

Fluidity, comfort and speep ... Iphone with any hesitation ! <3

#31 reddynasty

reddynasty

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 11:44 PM

iPhone. I Mean... Samsung will fail one day. iPhone will only become old, but will continue working

#32 Arab

Arab

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 11:42 AM

Both iPhone and Samsung are very good , but for me personally .i prefer iPhone , not just because I'm using it, but apple has been doing a good job on the security of phone data

#33 BreakMe

BreakMe

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:12 PM

Galaxy S10 + and i never used a iPhone. But think my next Phone will be iPhone :D

#34 Aratu

Aratu

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 07:30 AM

Undoubtedly the best brand is Samsung, has smart phones with good specifications, side by side with Apple and much lower prices.

#35 jackelp

jackelp

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 03:21 PM

I believe it depends on what kind of person you are.
iPhones are more secure and reliable while androids are much more customizable when it comes to storage and etc.
If you are someone who likes to install multiple apps and take many photos then android might be better for you.
I still do think iPhones win this argument.

#36 bobobossbobo

bobobossbobo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:47 AM

Sincerely, i used Iphone, Samsung, but now I use Huawei.

If i need to choose from iPhone or Samsung i will choose Samsung. It`s easier to use, faster, bigger memory, better camera, more FREE apps.
But now, I use a Huawei P30 Pro just because of this best camera. I make photos at night and it`s like a make a photo on 11AM

#37 kasdae

kasdae

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:57 PM

I use both daily, I have an iPhone 11 Pro for my personal daily stuff used alongside my Samsung galaxy s10 which I use as my company phone. I prefer my iPhone over the Samsung but for business functionality it has to be the S10 due to the dual sim-card capabilities

#38 Donatas

Donatas

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:09 PM

Both iPhone and Samsung isn't good choice considering value for money. Xiaomi or Huawei is way to go.

#39 MapleBacon

MapleBacon

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 12:18 PM

I would choose Iphone because of the simplicity and the easy UI compared to Samsung but some people like Samsung because it has more customization but if u just want a basic phone that does everything basic and fast Iphone is the way

#40 Mary

Mary

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 01:42 PM

of course iphone. I am using iphone from last 5 years. I started using 6s in 2014. Last year i upgraded to 10  and i m very happy with the hardware life compare to anyother. Iphone is the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users