•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Your favorite game

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ANAO

ANAO

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 06:34 AM

Hi guys.
I'm new here in the community, everyone's pleasure, my name is Diego and I'm 17 years old.
Well I wanted to ask you a question, I really liked the forum because it is very busy here and it is quite friendly to talk about

I think a lot of you love to play, who does not like it, does not it? Some games sometimes wake up to learning, creativity and various other things ..

In this topic I would like to know about you, what is your favorite game? remembering that it's only worth one in, so choose with caution :)

My favorite game is PES 2019 [I'm a football fan, so that's why I like this game rs;)
Hi guys. I think a lot of you love to play, who does not like it, does not it? Some games sometimes wake up to learning, creativity and various other things .. In this topic I would like to know about you, what is your favorite game? remembering that it's only worth one in, so choose with caution :) My favorite game is PES 2019 [I'm a football fan, so that's why I like this game rs;)

#2 sphex

sphex

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:05 AM

I play alot of Atlas i realy like pirate games :)
or ROE Ring Of Elysium PVP game

#3 SirioX

SirioX

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:14 PM

Hmmm , my favorite game .....

I like to play games on PC but i my favorite game is Metin2 (if you hear about this game)

#4 postac1

postac1

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:48 PM

My favorite online game is Counter Strike Global Offensive my rank is LEM/Supreme. My favourite single player game is DOOM 2016 :D

#5 motoc.cosmin

motoc.cosmin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:36 PM

My favorite online game is Counter Strike Global Offensive and I mostly play Dota2

#6 LuckPlayBR

LuckPlayBR

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationArgentina, Buenos Aires

Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:09 AM

My favorite game is the binding of isaac, even the flash version, i love that type of games.
You will get a random adventure every time you press new game, thats the fun part.

#7 DreamHQ

DreamHQ

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:16 PM

My favorite game I can say that is CS:GO right now I can say that I expent more than +10.000 hours on it xD

#8 djstavros

djstavros

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:37 PM

Age of Mythology .. and the titans version
I play this games when i was young... but i install it again before some days to remmeber theese days
sorry for my bad english ... i am from greece

#9 johnyboyro

johnyboyro

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:08 PM

its been so many years... but still the age of empires the conquerors is my favorite game.

other than that.. I like warcraft dota.

years pass by we keep getting older... responsibilities surround us...but the child in us always stays a child...
I really wish to back 10 years and enjoy my teenage.

#10 Keader

Keader

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:59 AM

Right now i'm playing a lot Overwatch.
But i'm playing too: Devil May Cry 5, World of Warcraft, Starcraft II (just coop mode), Forza Horizon.
I'm searching new games btw :P

#11 Nathan Turner

Nathan Turner

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:48 PM

I've played countless great games since I've had a PC, however, some of the most notable ones I've played are as follows:
  • Arma 3 - one of the best military simulation games around, it has had its ups and downs, but I still find myself coming back to this game all the time. Granted, I don't really play the game for what it was orginally intended for (military simulation), but most people don't really. I normally play roleplay gamemodes, whilst occasionally jumping on the DayZ mod, King of the Hill, etc.
  • Garry's Mod - I think this is still my most played game on Steam (Arma 3 may have surpassed this now), but it's just such a fun and usual game to play. I've owned countless servers on GMod, and had so much fun on there. I normally played roleplay gamemodes such as DarkRP, MilitaryRP, etc.
There are so many more games that I've enjoyed playing, but to be honest those are really the only two games that I regularly find myself going back to.

#12 FiestaZero

FiestaZero

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:32 PM

My favorite games are tactical, like squad , conquers blade, bannerlord, etc.
Use the brain for this games!

#13 knrgmodz

knrgmodz

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSeaham, UK

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:48 PM

Let me think, my Favorite game will have to be #1 call of duty Black Ops, #2 Fortnite (Save the World), I am currently working on a zombie FPS shooter in Unity.
Posted Image

#14 Renarain

Renarain

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:46 PM

It would be very hard to pick just one, so can i pick a franchise?

if you accept that then the zelda series!

Zelda a link to the past is probably my all time favourite, wind waker and breath of the wild are close seconds.

but they are all good! ocarina of time, majoras mask, a link between worlds the list goes on of great zelda games.

whats your favourite zelda game?

#15 RyanStilley

RyanStilley

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

Call of duty is my favorite game been playing it for years.

#16 Sanders

Sanders

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:43 AM

#1 call of duty Black Ops,  #2 Gta 5
hi :)

#17 Jothearch

Jothearch

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:11 AM

My Favorite game Gta San Andreas online and PUBG mobile :)

#18 raksone

raksone

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:38 PM

My favorite games are the Pokemon Ones. Gameboy color, advance, etc...

#19 Tricky

Tricky

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 08:13 AM

Well at the moment its Division 2 I love it got the perfect build and all

#20 zeddhvh

zeddhvh

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:11 AM

csgo and fortnite are my actual most played games so because of that I can call them my favorite ones at current time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users