•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

"Just like the simulations"

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Speirs

Kevin Speirs

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:53 PM

I came here to discuss an off topic conversation I had with somebody about the star wars meme where the trooper is running through a field saying "Just like the simulations".
I believe this is a gesture to how us as Americans have desensitized ourselves from violence. We watch violent things happen and enjoy watching them, hell, just yesterday I watched two crackhead box it out at a bustop, it was the highlight of my day! This meme is hilarious, but it has a deeper more sadistic message behind it and I wish to spread that among any community I can. for the game coming out in 2005, it was pretty self-aware of this idea of desensitizing ourselves from an early date. Games have only gotten more violent and bloody than ever, so when we see true blood and violence it's entertainment for us, now before you get the wrong idea, I love video games and will always play them, I'm not saying video games makes us violent, it just helps us watch and enjoy violence.

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 365 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 02 July 2019 - 10:55 PM

That's one way to put it I guess, they were going to stop GTAV being released as some kid went a killed a few people after playing 4, lol. People are just idiots really.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#3 Jothearch

Jothearch

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:17 AM

Euro Truck Simulation nice road and updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users