•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

* * * * * 1 votes

discord or teamspeak?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Affliction

Affliction

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2020 - 10:28 PM

As someone who used MSN, TeamSpeak, Ventrillo, Skype & Discord growing up (and now as an adult), honestly Discord trumps them all, and I thought nothing would top the fond memories and easy to use interfaces from Skype, in terms of which do I prefer out of the two? I've always wanted to move away from TeamSpeak the day I started using it for clanning, just so insecure and bleh, I hope the latest (beta) version of TeamSpeak is as good as they're hyping it up to be.

#82 AlvanikiMafia

AlvanikiMafia

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 07:06 PM

I thing teamspeak is more useful cause has lot of permissions and you can exactly do what you want without any problem

#83 Matias285

Matias285

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 01:27 AM

I prefer Discord because it has a lot more possibilities than ts. I am looking forward to the new version of ts because I heard it has been in beta for a long time

#84 DukeNukem24

DukeNukem24

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 28 February 2021 - 01:37 PM

TS3 is still here but its outdated for me. Discord is more updated and more trending than TS3. Also managing Discord is easier and its Free !

#85 wtfb

wtfb

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 07:47 PM

discord has many more customization oportunities and you can create free servers, etc.

#86 DapperDuff

DapperDuff

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA

Posted 26 April 2022 - 11:28 AM

If licensing for TeamSpeak was still inexpensive and easily accessible, I would say go all onboard for Teamspeak. However, since from a free standpoint, Discord is the better option in my opinion for growth and accessibility with the ability to join and use in a web browser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users