•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

* * * * * 1 votes

discord or teamspeak?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 creativecs

creativecs

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:50 AM

Teamspeak, but it's sad how diskord overtakes lots of voice servers

#22 Lupetto

Lupetto

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:30 PM

Teamspeak for audio quality, its much better

Discord for easy to use, Free mobile app, Work in browser....

#23 edjack918

edjack918

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Donator

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:28 AM

Im barely learning how to use Discord, haha. What is TeamSpeak? I guess I will have to look it up. But until I try it out, Discord works great for me.

#24 vainz

vainz

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:19 AM

I prefer Teamspeak over discord when it comes to Voice Chatting. Discord over Skype for chatting.

#25 yleo2k20

yleo2k20

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 07:51 AM

I already prefer TS3 a lot, but now that I'm studying Javascript and making some bots for Discord I'm LOVING Discord VERY MUCH, it's very amazing! It's really cool to program a bot and see it working and responding to commands, Discord is amazing.

#26 ciechom

ciechom

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:21 AM

i using teamspeak for 6 years, and now i'im happy user of discord, very transparent and easy management of your own server

I am a happy user

#27 Nathan Turner

Nathan Turner

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:51 PM

Definitely TeamSpeak. Discord is good, don't get me wrong, but TeamSpeak has way more features. It may not be free to run a server with more than 32 slots (you can have a free server, but you can only have a maximum of 32 people on it at any one time), but the voice quality and general design is much more appealing that Discord in my opinion. I do regularly use Discord as well, but I only really use it when my friends want to (or when we're sharing screens).

I do have my own TeamSpeak server though if anyone needs anywhere to hang out and talk with their friends. The IP is ts."outlaw.network" if anyone wants to conect. Everyone is welcome!

#28 ム KASI

ム KASI

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationapt-get install Kasi

Posted 30 October 2019 - 05:45 PM

Teaspeak  Please  ( only deppest will know what i mean ;)

#29 Keader

Keader

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:57 PM

I used teamspeak in 2010~2015, used "raid shit call" for a while and now i'm using discord.
I like a lot of some features in teamspeak, like custom message when someone leave of room and i miss that in discord.
But... right now, i prefer discord because of they have multiplatform, with low latency.

#30 Big High Rollers

Big High Rollers

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:19 AM

Personally I enjoy using both. Both platforms allow you to voice chat and communicate with your friends. If you use teamspeak and discord you can be in both a call on TS and a call on discord which is nice. But personally for text purposes I prefer discord because it is very easy to use and very easy to setup.

#31 McFellow

McFellow

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:23 AM

Prefer Discord. It's much easier to use and more userfriendly then TS3. Though TS3 can be good if you only uses voice :D

What would the world be without invision virus?!?!

Shit!

#32 Apollo317

Apollo317

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:48 PM

I’m going to definitely go with discord. Discord has so many more option when it comes to communication in a group. It’s safe, super easy to set up, and visually appealing. Not to mention discord has so much more room for customization, for example it has unique emoji’s, banner backgrounds, animated discord server logo’s, webwooks, and many more extensions. Honestly comparing the 2 would be like comparing a lambo to a corolla.

#33 robyxdd

robyxdd

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 02:59 AM

Totally Discord. Before Discord it was Skype, at least for me. But when Discord got released, I moved onto it. It really feels a lot better than any other chatting-platform, performance wise. But Discord is also really easy to use and manage. Easy to make servers and a lot of customizability.

#34 JamesSh

JamesSh

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 08:49 AM

I prefer Discord for games

#35 zeddhvh

zeddhvh

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:03 AM

To be honest I prefer Discord because of many reasons the most important one is for ease in the difficulties we have in teamspeak to have a server of ours and the friendship system too

#36 Oploskoffie

Oploskoffie

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:49 PM

Discord is probably the best for casual but TeamSpeak is better for integration in games like ArmA3 for example.

#37 MuDragon

MuDragon

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:38 PM

View PostRobinson, on 26 June 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

Both are entirely different, TeamSpeak is also free, but you are limited to 32 slots.

It depends.
I even used TeamSpeak totally free for 500 slot.
Just open a request to them and show that your site has not made profitable.
they free you from 500 to 1000 totally free slot.

"Now his control is far superior to Discord.
Especially if you install it on a dedicated or vps near your region this helps a lot.
I'm from the old ^^"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users