•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Anybody here play FiveM

FiveM GTA V GTA Roleplay RP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PurplePhase

PurplePhase

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:53 AM

Hey guy!,

I just recently got into playing roleplay on FiveM and wanted to see if anyone else here has ever played?

What servers have you played on and how was your experience. I'm currently working on building my own community, and so i'm trying to get input from whoever i can to make sure we build a fun place for everyone!

Give me your feedback of what you like/hated on the servers you played :)

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 670 posts

Donator

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:47 PM

View PostPurplePhase, on 06 June 2019 - 06:53 AM, said:

Hey guy!,

I just recently got into playing roleplay on FiveM and wanted to see if anyone else here has ever played?

What servers have you played on and how was your experience. I'm currently working on building my own community, and so i'm trying to get input from whoever i can to make sure we build a fun place for everyone!

Give me your feedback of what you like/hated on the servers you played :)

I myself do not play FiveM however we do have a lot of users who do. I recommend joining our Discord server as most users are active there ;)

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#3 JustSafety

JustSafety

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:50 PM

Ciao PurplePhase,

I played FiveM for a while.
As i have an addiction with Zombies i always played Zombie RP which is kinda fun.
You should try it once.

Regards,
JustSafety

#4 d53642

d53642

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 10:55 PM

I just recently took a break from FiveM.  Was getting that RP burnout feeling.  I have been playing quite a few other games since my break a few weeks ago.  I will probably return to FiveM after the summer.

ParadiseRP is the last one I played on and will probably head back too.  I had a great time there and some quality RP.
I also have an active account with NoPixel.  Everyone knows about this place, its just to damn hard to get into the city with multi hour queue lines.

Project California Roleplay I cannot recommend, but that is my own experience there.  Others may have had a better one than I did.
Cat6, I also cannot recommend. This server has came and gone so much in the last year.  I have lost count.

#5 NotBootium

NotBootium

Community Friend

• Community Friend
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:42 AM

I do play FiveM on the occasion, I more or less now play it to check on the models I have developed to be released onto LCPDFR. Otherwise, I am starting my own community so I will probably end up putting about another 200+ hours into the game, so I guess you can say I do play it lmao.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FiveM, GTA V, GTA, Roleplay, RP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users