•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Any way to put time limit between custom profile values changes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 TrynCatchMe

TrynCatchMe

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:20 AM

So example I want to add HWID lock to my program, I want to let the user add there own HWID via there profile via custom field, I want it to limit how many times in a certain time period they can edit this value ,So say they add an HWID, I want them to only be able to add that one and not be able to change it for 1 week. Is this possible?

#2 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 671 posts

Donator

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:39 PM

View PostTrynCatchMe, on 22 May 2019 - 08:20 AM, said:

So example I want to add HWID lock to my program, I want to let the user add there own HWID via there profile via custom field, I want it to limit how many times in a certain time period they can edit this value ,So say they add an HWID, I want them to only be able to add that one and not be able to change it for 1 week. Is this possible?

Not with standard IPS. You'll have to code it yourself.

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#3 TrynCatchMe

TrynCatchMe

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:50 PM

View Postcold, on 22 May 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

Not with standard IPS. You'll have to code it yourself.

Do you know anyone trusted enough and knowledgeable enough that I can pay to get the job done.

#4 Invincibility

Invincibility

Retired Contributor

• Retired Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Donator

Posted 05 July 2019 - 10:49 AM

View PostTrynCatchMe, on 22 May 2019 - 11:50 PM, said:

Do you know anyone trusted enough and knowledgeable enough that I can pay to get the job done.
You could open a thread in the Coding/Programming section: http://invision-viru...ingprogramming/

However, thread locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users