• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iTidez

iTidez

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:25 AM

Hello,

I used to be a big fan of Invision Power Board years ago when 3.3 was popular. I used it primarily for hosting a site for my Minecraft server and for minor work for others. I now want to be able to use my IPB skills again to be able to develop a few websites for clients while relying on an IPB base. Back when I needed a development server for myself, I would use this website to avoid having to pay the ridiculous costs involved in a new IPB licence. I am excited to be able to return to one of the first ways that I learned how to program in, and can't wait to see what has changed!

I have been a web and application developer for around 12 years now and have had to teach myself what I know. I have no formal education in the subject but hold industry certifications in HTML/CSS, PHP, Java, C++, and Objective C. I have worked with IPB for about 5 of those 12 years. I have experience in Java programming for games, as well as server backend applications. It is my hope that I can continue improving on what is already here and bring something original with me!

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 268 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

Fantastic Intro iTidez, welcome to IV!

Be sure to read our Community Rules.

Also, join our Discord if you haven't already. (Link Below)

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users