•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

Long Time Dev, First Time User

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iTidez

iTidez

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:25 AM

Hello,

I used to be a big fan of Invision Power Board years ago when 3.3 was popular. I used it primarily for hosting a site for my Minecraft server and for minor work for others. I now want to be able to use my IPB skills again to be able to develop a few websites for clients while relying on an IPB base. Back when I needed a development server for myself, I would use this website to avoid having to pay the ridiculous costs involved in a new IPB licence. I am excited to be able to return to one of the first ways that I learned how to program in, and can't wait to see what has changed!

I have been a web and application developer for around 12 years now and have had to teach myself what I know. I have no formal education in the subject but hold industry certifications in HTML/CSS, PHP, Java, C++, and Objective C. I have worked with IPB for about 5 of those 12 years. I have experience in Java programming for games, as well as server backend applications. It is my hope that I can continue improving on what is already here and bring something original with me!

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 180 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

Fantastic Intro iTidez, welcome to IV!

Be sure to read our Community Rules.

Also, join our Discord if you haven't already. (Link Below)

:)

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users