•  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

* * - - - 1 votes

PC or Console?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#81 azog1337

azog1337

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 May 2020 - 10:44 PM

In my opinion, the PC is better than the console, because the console will not do what you can on the computer.

#82 Jamesss

Jamesss

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#83 perseo1531

perseo1531

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:09 PM

I have a PS console and before I had Xbox, but since I entered the world of PC gaming and servers, I no longer look back.
With well supported PCs we can play current games, lately I built a PC with a Xeon processor and a good graphics card and there is no game that does not raise

#84 badovsky

badovsky

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPolska

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:57 PM

console for fifa, teeken and mortal kombat, in this at parties he plays brilliantly with friends, the rest of games only on pc: D

#85 zFreezy

zFreezy

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 02:26 PM

I choose PC because has more features, you can also connect a controller to play. On PC you can do more than playing a game, you can explore more features.

#86 greemxdd1

greemxdd1

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 01:40 AM

Rather have a PC and use it as a console despite having a console and use it only as a console. Everything's related to the applications and ways that you can use it.

So, as always, a PC will get my vote.

#87 y0LeN

y0LeN

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 08:22 PM

I prefer much more PC coz of the many things you can easier and faster! More games more activities with it in games and team speaking etc.
I dislike the fact that i grab a 10mm controler and have my hands there moveless. Good graphics on console i admit but you must have a good TV! So i am PC(er)

#88 nnDoug

nnDoug

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:01 PM

Interesting question, but have you thought about the following

GTA V managed to run on a console of the years (2010 to 2013) is not that magnificent? Would you be able to run a GTA V in Ultra Slow Graphic on a 2010 PC?

So there is the answer, I believe that the consoles are more prepared to receive such games, because they go to the limit of the hardware

#89 Arcturus

Arcturus

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 06:07 PM

The only reason why I would buy a console it's because it's exclusive games.
For things like playing with your friends in your house consoles MIGHT be a good option too, but I'm unsure if you can achieve such thing using NVidia Shield.
Anyways, the latest console I bought was The original Wii, so you can imagine how much time I've been into PC Gaming

#90 G0dFulL

G0dFulL

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 06:09 PM

I love consoles mate, i used to play BO3 back in the day with my squad when it was on FIRE i sweaaar. Anyone wanna hopp on a brand new minecraft server ? Add me guys :)

#91 Aloadae

Aloadae

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2020 - 12:03 PM

I use PC for mods and other games that arent on console. If they somehow made it to where you can download mods and have games such as EU4 or CK2/CK3 then id consider making the change if that means all my family can enjoy the fun.

#92 Candy.

Candy.

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 05:20 AM

PS4 for games with a story and PC for csgo/rainbow six.

#93 BallerinaMan

BallerinaMan

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 11:44 AM

fortnite is much better on PC. easier to build, easier to aim, plus all my favorite streamers play it on PC. i seen fortnite played on console, it is not pretty.

#94 TehCleric

TehCleric

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Donator

Posted 17 December 2020 - 02:41 AM

Console one flat fee for around what 6 years worth of gaming. PC is the superior platform by far but the costs the higher end you go are far more. /i think gaming at 60fps for the new console gen is about time it happened, it just feels better.

#95 metalhead

metalhead

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 07:33 AM

At least until now, no console can be compared to PC in many ways.
But depends what the gamer looking for, ex. i am using PC cause i am working also on it, not only gaming

#96 LiZ4rD

LiZ4rD

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 06:32 PM

I personally prefer PC use a lot, even though I also have an xbox console, but it only dusts on the top of the cabinet. Since I play a lot of pfs games, somehow I could never get used to the consoles

#97 Msagamer

Msagamer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 09:57 PM

in my opinion the pc is better the console

#98 noobs_own

noobs_own

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 10:14 PM

Personally I am and have always been a pc gamer. The only times I played on console is when I went to visit my friends who had 1 and I don't like the feel as much. Also computers can be customized a lot more wich I like and they are also functional for other things. So PC all the way.

#99 Visy

Visy

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 02:59 PM

I never use Xbox...but i want to try!
And i tink pc is more usefull...

#100 StefanoAguiar

StefanoAguiar

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Donator