•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

PC or Console?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 kabouterplob

kabouterplob

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:00 AM

In my opinion PC's are much better, you can get so much more FPS on PCs then you can on a console, console it's limited to 30 fps or maybe 60 but with pc you can go 120+ if you have the right monitor for it.

#62 Allerek

Allerek

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2020 - 09:59 PM

Definitely PC, i love to have control about my hardware and software. Console doesnt give you that at all sadly.

#63 MatiasAl3

MatiasAl3

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2020 - 04:32 PM

PC a thousand times, in my particular case I find it much cheaper to update my pc little by little than to buy games as expensive as those of PS4 and other consoles.

#64 ChrisuXD

ChrisuXD

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:07 AM

Currently i prefer PC, i was played on console 2-3 times and i dont like a pad's, keyboard+mouse its better ;p

#65 fadedaw

fadedaw

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:19 AM

I play more console games just because most my friends aren't as nerdy as me and like xbox because it's simple. I would prefer PC games because I like building computers and getting the latest tech. One thing I really look for is the graphics quality where you're limited on consoles to what they can support. I will most likely start gaming more once VR is the norm. I've played some VR already and it's a very exciting space that will only get better and better.
as he said

#66 gamingw/tlx

gamingw/tlx

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:05 PM

In recent years I realized how much better PC is than the other platforms. I played a lot of Xbox with school friends in my early days of gaming, this blinded me of how much the console lack compared to PC. Then again, it depends what type of PC you have, if its bad, console is probably better. Emulation is also one of my favourite reasons to have a PC compared to console, you can emulate a lot these days, DS, Wii, even Xbox. Yeah, unless the new generation of console's is really powerful for their prices, there's no real point for people to stay on them, though the fan boys won't care.

#67 ghostaholic

ghostaholic

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:39 PM

I honestly don't think it even matters anymore considering cross platform (and remote) play as well as the fact that the upcoming consoles have specs/brands that you can get in a PC.

#68 f0nex

f0nex

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 11:01 PM

I feel like entire gaming world is just created for PC, but there are of course others who prefer playing on consoles, but I would choose PC for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users