•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

PC or Console?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 pete

pete

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:47 PM

PC or Console

Hi Guys and girls,
What is your favourite gaming device, PC or console and which one?

I currently game on Xbox, wouldn’t mind A PS but only for a few PS only games that I like the look of.
All thou I am setting up an old mid-range  PC so I can play some old games that are Windows XP only.

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 365 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:44 PM

I used to play Halo 2/3 back in the day when I was a kid, but after finding out about Steam and PC Gaming, I transferred over and never looked back.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#3 DrunkenNinja

DrunkenNinja

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:51 PM

I used to love consoles years back, but the lines have started to blur between consoles and PC's this last generation.

I used to love the fact that you could just plug a game in and play it on a console, but now you have all kinds of menus and updates before you can even load the game, this simply doesn't interest me as I may as well play on the PC.

#4 Oppia

Oppia

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 10:25 PM

I have always preferred playing games on my PC. But, there are games that I play that are only on console. And then the console that I prefer the Playstation.

#5 iChristiaN47

iChristiaN47

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRomania - City: ”Iasi” - Moldova

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:46 PM

I Prefer PC because I can play more games and the PC is part of a platform either "Windows"/"Linux" or "Ubunutu". In short, on your PC you can do more than on the console, which everyone knows, so I prefer PC.

#6 Vincent Griffith

Vincent Griffith

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:37 AM

I prefer the PC because you can play many free games with money on different consoles, it is much simpler in my opinion and much more fun, especially if you play something online and want to play with friends (as an example)

#7 Freevy

Freevy

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:48 AM

Even if i don't play games these days, i will always choose PC. You are free to do anything you want with your system.

#8 otsaki

otsaki

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 04:04 AM

I would recommend PC, soon Steam is releasing the Valve Index, you can buy it and the PC gaming experience will be amazing in VR! Check it out on google Valve Index...

#9 Vogelj1988

Vogelj1988

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:19 AM

Im a pc gamer reason why I can upgrade my setup anytime I want versus waiting on the game console company to upgrade it
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

George Jung

#10 Officer_Storm

Officer_Storm

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:16 AM

I say PC is great for games you can get mods for. but Console way better for graphics, speed of gaming and not much lag as you might get with internet on your pc.

#11 jdtown

jdtown

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:14 AM

I believe this is a no brainer for pc , as the customization is far most vast then anything you can do with a console.

#12 Vladislay

Vladislay

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 11:55 AM

Hi, even if I have a ps4 console with some games, I definitely prefer to play on pc, at least on pc you can find games and other cheap and often you can find free games.

#13 mustx1

mustx1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 10:08 PM

I always liked the computer by the possibility of upgrading to something higher and not getting stagnant in time. : D

#14 TarGeT1337

TarGeT1337

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 01:12 AM

I prefer PC for games FREE or more more games.

#15 patrick8996

patrick8996

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationOregon

Donator

Posted 08 July 2019 - 07:57 PM

I enjoy both honestly. Having previously done technical support for Xbox I own an Xbox One with a lot of games. I enjoy the console environment because its a simple way to play what I want to play without any fuss. But, I do enjoy my PC gaming as well. I can try most games out before I decide to buy them. It is also a lot easier to find a gaming group or community while you are on PC.

#16 Johnyx

Johnyx

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:45 AM

PC certainly. In it you can play console games, and is not stuck in time, you can make future upgrades and continue playing current games. Besides being able to play exclusive games for pc.

#17 AlexuPOWER

AlexuPOWER

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAlba Iulia

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:21 PM

I prefer to play on pc , because if a game doesn't work very good on it i can remake it , but on console if you have issues you can't remove that , and it's very stressing.

Found something to make you happy.

#18 SolaceRevival

SolaceRevival

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

PC all day, haven't used a console or controller since Skyrim. The entire gaming world is moving tword PC it seems

#19 paq

paq

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 06:13 PM

In my opinion, the PC is better than the console, because the console will not do what you can on the computer. I personally use this and this.

#20 xryskom

xryskom

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 09:31 AM

you have a point but for good games like pubg you need 1050ti ++
for can play pubg your pc can cost more than 750eu
with console you pay one time and you don't need update for your hardware!
so if your budget is 500eu you can take console but if you have more money the pc is better than console

View Postpaq, on 19 August 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

In my opinion, the PC is better than the console, because the console will not do what you can on the computer. I personally use this and this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users