How good is Invision Virus Host ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sKri101

sKri101

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:24 AM

I'm changing hosts in a few days and I would like to know how good is the Invision Virus Host and I need to know how strong is it against DDoS attacks.
Thanks for reading, hope you guys can help me :)

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 268 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:43 PM

It does have DDOS Protection, however, I'm sure a member of management can give you more information.

#3 cold

cold

Management Team

• Community Management
  • 370 posts

Donator

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:37 PM

View PostsKri101, on 03 May 2019 - 06:24 AM, said:

I'm changing hosts in a few days and I would like to know how good is the Invision Virus Host and I need to know how strong is it against DDoS attacks.

Yes, it has strong DDoS protection.
Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker

#4 Seven45

Seven45

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:59 PM

View PostsKri101, on 03 May 2019 - 06:24 AM, said:

DDoS is included even in their free plan. Their paid plans even offer free CDN services to cache your static resources. This, of course, makes your site much faster and helps improve with Google rankings.

#5 iChristiaN47

iChristiaN47

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRomania - City: ”Iasi” - Moldova

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:51 PM

It is a very good host, very high-performance anti-DDoS protection, and this pleases me.

#6 Vogelj1988

Vogelj1988

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:23 AM

I host my own I rent a vps from OVH. then I use linux and iso i use depending what mood Im in i use Ubuntu or Centos
. Then I unstall the stock firewall and use CSF firewall then I install fail to ban and change stock port 22 for ssh and ovh has vary good ddos software on the stuff. I get a domain and have it protected by cloud flare. I never had a issue with ddos attacks
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

George Jung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users