•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

PERSCOM Alternatives?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 patrick8996

patrick8996

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOregon

Donator

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:25 PM

Does anyone run a milsim group that has found an alternative to PERSCOM? I enjoy the software and so does my community but it is starting to become incompatible with newer versions of IP board and I am not really wanting to stay on an older version of IPBoard. Has anyone found a simple html template that could be used/changed or maybe a way to do it inside pages? Please let me know. Thanks

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 333 posts

Donator

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:28 PM

View Postpatrick8996, on 03 April 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

Does anyone run a milsim group that has found an alternative to PERSCOM? I enjoy the software and so does my community but it is starting to become incompatible with newer versions of IP board and I am not really wanting to stay on an older version of IPBoard. Has anyone found a simple html template that could be used/changed or maybe a way to do it inside pages? Please let me know. Thanks

As far as I'm concerned there are currently no other alternatives to PERSCOM that offer the same amount of benefits and features.

#3 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 180 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 03 April 2019 - 03:06 PM

MILPACKS is another one made by the same guy for different forum software

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users