•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

Format staff online widget as a who is online widget

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 g0dzcsgo

g0dzcsgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:03 AM

Hello im looking to format my staff online widget, from how it looks now

how it looks now:
Posted Image

How i want it to look:
Posted Image

Is it possible? I don't have much php knowledge so don't wanna fuck anything up so i thought i'd ask for help on here.

#2 Redface

Redface

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:19 AM

I believe there is already a different widget for that so you shouldn't have to re-format anything.

Posted Image

#3 g0dzcsgo

g0dzcsgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:06 PM

View PostRedface, on 27 March 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

I believe there is already a different widget for that so you shouldn't have to re-format anything.

Posted Image

I want the staff widget to look like the who's online widget so i can put the staff online widget under the who's online widget so it fits in and looks like the who's online widget.

#4 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 410 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:07 PM

Can you not move that Staff Online Widget to the bottom? or does it only allow you to place it on the Sidebar?

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#5 Tater Pie

Tater Pie

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:22 AM

You can place the staff online at the bottom... you can't change the title of that particular widget

however you could create your own widget as an application/plugin and upload it with the changes you want to make

#6 neptunus

neptunus

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:44 AM

View PostTater Pie, on 01 May 2019 - 02:22 AM, said:

You can place the staff online at the bottom... you can't change the title of that particular widget

however you could create your own widget as an application/plugin and upload it with the changes you want to make
It's not true. You can change everything and the simplest is to change location, headline, styles etc.
There is not at any kind of difficulties to make Your own widget, go to admin cpanel, find there on right side "Page" and under the main title You can see this
Pages
PAGE MANAGEMENT
  • Pages
  • Blocks
  • Templates
  • Media
CONTENT
  • Databases
  • Articles
  • Categories
  • Fields
Select block and make Your own block or widget, select page and make Your own page etc.
If You know, what is html, css, js and php, You shouldn't have any dificulties at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users