•  

Check the Official Invision-Virus Host Return! Great prices with new services & features!

New XenVirus community, for all XenForo users

- - - - -

Zero's Intro

Zero Intro Introduction helloworld

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iiZero

iiZero

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:58 AM

Hello all!

My name is Zero and I am happy to make your acquaintance! I'm currently 25 y/o male, in the US and a usmc vet. I've come like most to partake in the ipb dev/host community here ant inv-virus. I currently do some GFX freelancing and will soon start working on 3d modeling for games. Currently my poison is apex legends so if anyone want's to lobby up so I can stop queuing up with randoms hit me up xD. Anyways I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully collaborating with some of you on some cool projects!

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 295 posts

Donator

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:28 PM

View PostiiZero, on 16 March 2019 - 04:58 AM, said:

Hello all!

My name is Zero and I am happy to make your acquaintance! I'm currently 25 y/o male, in the US and a usmc vet. I've come like most to partake in the ipb dev/host community here ant inv-virus. I currently do some GFX freelancing and will soon start working on 3d modeling for games. Currently my poison is apex legends so if anyone want's to lobby up so I can stop queuing up with randoms hit me up xD. Anyways I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully collaborating with some of you on some cool projects!

Hi Zero, welcome to IV!

Feel free to join our Discord server, we post the newest updates, news and announcements there. You can find the join link in my signature below ;)
I focus on paid IPS mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

I'm an official IV middleman - you can buy IPS marketplace apps through me. DM me on Discord if you're interested.

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zero, Intro, Introduction, helloworld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users