•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Apex, Fortnite, or PUBG?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 patrick8996

patrick8996

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationOregon

Donator

Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:38 PM

I think its unfair to compare 2 free games to a paid game. PUBG was the first of its kind at that scale and I will always support PUBG. I purchased PUBG when it was released into early access and probably bought it at least 10 more times for my friends. Fortnite is a kids game and I never really liked the cartoon look. I also do not like Apex. It was a little late to the game after everyone and their mother hopped onto to BR hype train. So I will always refer PUBG.

#22 1c3c0ld

1c3c0ld

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 12:53 AM

I like them all tbh, but mostly fortnite after that I met one of the UX designer at epic. She was hosting a master class discussing UX strategies used in fortnite. So since then fortnite is my my favorite game.

#23 animelife

animelife

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:48 PM

I would have to say Apex i like the game and its fun
ANIME

#24 ch4z

ch4z

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:55 PM

Apex is horrible in my opinion, I tried to play a game and I felt totally lost
PUBG and Fortnite are better, but PUGB is more realistic.

#25 Cas

Cas

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:59 PM

I dont enjoy BR's, however if I had to pick, i'd say Fortnite because they like to keep things fresh with all of the changes to the map and stuff.

#26 IamNotHIM

IamNotHIM

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:54 PM

I've played PUBG & Fortnite, but never gave Apex a shot. My brother loves it, but I am yet to try it. I really enjoy Fortnite because (although I'm not a 12 year old) I think it's super fun in the cartoon-y style & the building aspect I find so interesting cause I've never seen it in another game. So my #1 would be Fortnite.

#27 liar

liar

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:58 PM

to be honest i cant chose between pubg and fortnite, both games are amazing

#28 Kraviz

Kraviz

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Locationinvision virus

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:15 AM

PUBG is the best game ever along with ARMA 3, cause they're the most realistic games i've ever played.
Regarding the other Battle Royale games and Scavenge, Survival games such as a ( Fortnite, Apex, CS:GO-DZone, etc.. ) literally trash !

#29 TiMo5

TiMo5

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:22 PM

I play PUBG everyday but Apex look cool too :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users