•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

legendfinalhero introduction :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 legendfinalhero

legendfinalhero

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:07 AM

yo fam my name is Michael im 23 years old I was born in Egypt but I moved to america at age 5 cali life now found out about this through google because I needed that sweet IPB for my game server im waiting for the 5th post to get the updated 4.3.6 i think im using 4.0.4 and it has problems adding themes for whatever reason also I know 7 programming languages and im an expert in cyber security so hit me up if you need a job done.

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 336 posts

Donator

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:29 PM

View Postlegendfinalhero, on 12 March 2019 - 01:07 AM, said:

yo fam my name is Michael im 23 years old I was born in Egypt but I moved to america at age 5 cali life now found out about this through google because I needed that sweet IPB for my game server im waiting for the 5th post to get the updated 4.3.6 i think im using 4.0.4 and it has problems adding themes for whatever reason also I know 7 programming languages and im an expert in cyber security so hit me up if you need a job done.

Hi Michael, welcome to IV!

Feel free to join our active Discord server for news, updates and announcements! The join link is in my signature below ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users