•  

Check the Official Invision-Virus Host Return! Great prices with new services & features!

New XenVirus community, for all XenForo users

- - - - -

legendfinalhero introduction :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 legendfinalhero

legendfinalhero

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 01:07 AM

yo fam my name is Michael im 23 years old I was born in Egypt but I moved to america at age 5 cali life now found out about this through google because I needed that sweet IPB for my game server im waiting for the 5th post to get the updated 4.3.6 i think im using 4.0.4 and it has problems adding themes for whatever reason also I know 7 programming languages and im an expert in cyber security so hit me up if you need a job done.

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 295 posts

Donator

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:29 PM

View Postlegendfinalhero, on 12 March 2019 - 01:07 AM, said:

yo fam my name is Michael im 23 years old I was born in Egypt but I moved to america at age 5 cali life now found out about this through google because I needed that sweet IPB for my game server im waiting for the 5th post to get the updated 4.3.6 i think im using 4.0.4 and it has problems adding themes for whatever reason also I know 7 programming languages and im an expert in cyber security so hit me up if you need a job done.

Hi Michael, welcome to IV!

Feel free to join our active Discord server for news, updates and announcements! The join link is in my signature below ;)
I focus on paid IPS mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

I'm an official IV middleman - you can buy IPS marketplace apps through me. DM me on Discord if you're interested.

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users