•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Problems with database

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alextrem1993

Alextrem1993

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:50 PM

Describing the problem: Versions:
  • 4. What version of IP.B are you using? 3.4.6
  • 5. What PHP version are you running? 5.6.40
Required links:
  • 6. Who is your web hosting provider? TakeHost
  • 7. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it)
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 8. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) Invision Virus Downloads 3.x
  • 9. What did you try to solve the problem? I tried to repair and check database.
  • 10. What username and password can we use to see the problem.
Customization:
  • 11. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? Yes
  • 12. Are you using a custom or default skin? Costum

#2 Charizard

Charizard

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Donator

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:43 PM

Can you copy-paste the full query here?

#3 Alextrem1993

Alextrem1993

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:44 AM

Latest SQL Error Today (Today, 12:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 00:35:42 +0000 Error: 1265 - Data truncated for column 'log_code' at row 1 IP Address: 92.81.140.100 - /forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: INSERT INTO spam_service_log (`log_date`,`log_code`,`log_msg`,`email_address`,`ip_address`) VALUES(1552091742,'1\\n','','[email protected]','92.81.140.100') .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php | [db_main_mysql].insert | 4107 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/register.php | [IPSMember].querySpamService | 1871 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/core/modules_public/global/register.php | [public_core_global_register].registerProcessForm | 65 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [public_core_global_register].doExecute | 306 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

#4 Charizard

Charizard

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Donator

Posted 09 March 2019 - 12:30 PM

I believe this error is fixed in 3.4.9. Upgrade your forum and check (make backup previously!).
http://invision-viru...-with-calendar/

#5 Alextrem1993

Alextrem1993

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:08 PM

Updated, but the same problem .

#6 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

CML

• Community Management Leadership
  • 2,834 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 07:22 PM

as i told you in shoutbox, it is your shit hoster
not the board

so contact your hosting support, nobody here can help you

maybe your hoster do not support ipb

Posted Image

#7 waha005

waha005

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:40 AM

To fix this issue you need to know basic functions in phpmyadmin.

- Log in to your cpanel and use phpmyadmin, then go in the base where is your forum installed, check column log_code, which type is and try to change it to varchar(255) that column and check again for errors.

There is nothing to do with hosting as it is referred to SQL queries. Maybe 3rd party addons (old) caused this problem.

Also second recommendation is to reinstall your board.
About me:
- I am programmer, i know PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JQUERY, C++, C#, Perl, Python excellent. Also i'm working with Photoshop for designs, logo, banners etc.

Best regards,
Waha005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users