•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

How to block DM's until reaching a certain number of posts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 stiller

stiller

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:05 AM

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having? I want to restrict DMs to members who have more than x posts
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? N/A
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode) N/A
Versions:
  • 4. What version of IP.B are you using? 4.3.6
  • 5. What PHP version are you running? 7.0
Required links:
  • 6. Who is your web hosting provider? SmartCloudHosting
  • 7. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) Will PM if you ask for it
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 8. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) A friend sent me this installation
  • 9. What did you try to solve the problem? Tried looking at Google for any configuration / plugin
  • 10. What username and password can we use to see the problem. Will PM if you ask for it
Customization:
  • 11. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? Yes
  • 12. Are you using a custom or default skin? Custom

#2 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 364 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 22 March 2019 - 06:29 PM

View Poststiller, on 06 March 2019 - 01:05 AM, said:

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having? I want to restrict DMs to members who have more than x posts

Do you mean with less than x posts?

Edited by Robinson, 22 March 2019 - 06:29 PM.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

#3 waha005

waha005

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:24 AM

Hello, upon reviewing this topic, and i see this is not related to support as this is not a problem and it is related to questions. This topic is now closed for further replies and author of this topic please open new topic http://invision-viru...m/25-questions/

Next time open topics in appropriate sections as if not, the topic will be closed/deleted automatically. Thank you for understanding.
About me:
- I am programmer, i know PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JQUERY, C++, C#, Perl, Python excellent. Also i'm working with Photoshop for designs, logo, banners etc.

Best regards,
Waha005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users