I have been trying to find a reliable web hosting for my site and I have moved to multiple hosts and have never had an issue but today I moved to a new web host and I am getting a "There was an error communicating with the license server. Please try again later or contact technical support for assistance." error.
2. What you were doing when the problem occured?
Moved To A New Host
3. What version of IP.B are you running?
Newest 4.3.6 version
4. Who is your web hosting provider?
Forward Web Hosting
5. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM)
Ask For A PM Please
6.Where did you download the IP.B installation package?
From Here originally but just copied IPS instructions to move to a new host
7. Where did you download the Mod/Hook? (answer on this question if you are having the problem with mods or hooks.
All hooks/mods are from here.
8. What did you try to solve the problem?
I have multiple licenses and both are not working. I submitted a license request(has not been responded to at the time of making this post)
9. Picture/Video of the problem:
10. What username and password can we use to see the problem?
Ask Via PM please
Edited by patrick8996, 23 February 2019 - 05:37 PM.