•  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Cant log in to my ACP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 johancrom

johancrom

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:38 AM

Describing the problem:
1. What problem are you having? Cant log in to admin control panel
2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? Trying to log in to ACP
3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
Versions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 18:32:22 +0000
Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time > 1548699742' at line 1
IP Address: 213.115.120.174 - /admin/index.php?adsess=acbe354859cadac1d56ba9a985856894
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as rows FROM sessions WHERE running_time > 1548699742
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| File																	   | Function																	  | Line No.		  |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php									   | [admin_core_mycp_dashboard].doExecute										 | 306			   |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
4. What version of IP.B are you using? IPB 3.4.9
5. What PHP version are you running? 5.6.39
Required links:
6. Who is your web hosting provider? Hostinger
7. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it)
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
8. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) Invision-virus.com
9. What did you try to solve the problem? Reinstall all 4 or 5 tmes with diffrent backups, reinstall Admin
10. What username and password can we use to see the problem. I will PM you if you ask for it
Customization:
11. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? Yes Cant remeber all, Shotbox, gallery,portal,downloads, image uploads, Forms
12. Are you using a custom or default skin? coustum
Again, if this layout is not followed, The topic will be removed.

Please can you help me?

#2 invalid-user

invalid-user

Banned

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:07 AM

Can you provide a pic or a screenshot of the error itself ?

#3 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

CML

• Community Management Leadership
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:20 AM

the error is the standard database error from ipb, no picture needed

Posted Image

#4 johancrom

johancrom

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:31 AM

What can i do? How shall i do to get in to the ACP? Can you help me ?

#5 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

CML

• Community Management Leadership
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:53 AM

if you have reinstalled it and you have always the same problem we can not help you because that is a problem of your hoster

Posted Image

#6 johancrom

johancrom

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:06 PM

Ok but they said that everthing works fine??? I dont knov how i shall do then..i have reistall from scratch..and then i install with backup..sorry that you dont can but thanks anyway..but if you have a sulition then you tell me..thank you always anyway

#7 Robinson

Robinson

Community Team

• Community Team Leadership
  • 364 posts
  • LocationIV Strip Club

Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:03 AM

Due to this being a Hosting Provider and something we cannot help you with this will be Closed and moved to Solved.

Do not PM me or any Staff member with support related questions

| Community Rules | News | License FAQ | License Reset | Join Discord | Donator Info |

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users