• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HeezQv3

HeezQv3

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:08 AM

Hello,
My name is Wiktor and I'm from Poland. I'm 15 years old, I would like to have own forum for FiveM - RolePlay for my server and I'm still developing myself in making forums, I'm using some of Invision Virus scripts, it's really useful! I like rollerblading and I'm interested in programming and creating many things, like servers, forum, etc. :)

#2 cold

cold

Community Team | Verified Uploader | IV Middleman

• Community Team
  • 233 posts

Donator

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:36 AM

View PostHeezQv3, on 13 January 2019 - 06:08 AM, said:

Hello,
My name is Wiktor and I'm from Poland. I'm 15 years old, I would like to have own forum for FiveM - RolePlay for my server and I'm still developing myself in making forums, I'm using some of Invision Virus scripts, it's really useful! I like rollerblading and I'm interested in programming and creating many things, like servers, forum, etc. :)

Hi Wiktor, welcome to IV!

Feel free to ask any questions - our community team will gladly help you ;)
I focus on paid IPS mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out. I'm also an official IV middleman - you can buy IPS marketplace apps through me.

Are you looking for a moderator to manage your community? Feel free to PM me!

Do you require dedicated - free - IPS customization support? Join me on ecliptic.cc!

My support team and I will help you customize your entire forum as well as any plugins, apps and themes - for free.

Posted Image

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users