•  

Check the Official Invision-Virus Host Return! Great prices with new services & features!

New XenVirus community, for all XenForo users

- - - - -

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Johnny8ball

Johnny8ball

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:53 PM

Hello Everyone,
My name is Austin and I'm a 25 year old that is into gaming, web design, and some graphics. I'm from Iowa originally, but have since moved further south to the state of Oklahoma after serving in the Army. I've recently seen different IPB forums setup and love the clean look about them and the ease of use and versatility compared to the VBulletin sites

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 295 posts

Donator

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:30 PM

View PostJohnny8ball, on 12 January 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

Hello Everyone,
My name is Austin and I'm a 25 year old that is into gaming, web design, and some graphics. I'm from Iowa originally, but have since moved further south to the state of Oklahoma after serving in the Army. I've recently seen different IPB forums setup and love the clean look about them and the ease of use and versatility compared to the VBulletin sites

Hi Austin, fellow American here :) Thank you for your service first of all. Welcome to IV!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, our community team will gladly help you out!

Also, we have a Discord server where we post the latest news, announcements and updates - feel free to join using the link in my signature ;)
I focus on paid IPS mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

I'm an official IV middleman - you can buy IPS marketplace apps through me. DM me on Discord if you're interested.

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users