•  

Check the Official Invision-Virus Host Return! Great prices with new services & features!

New XenVirus community, for all XenForo users

- - - - -

Auto-Enable View Signatures?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AConley

AConley

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:20 PM

I have IPB 4.3.6 and want to enable "View Signatures" automatically for all users. Is there a setting to do this in the AdminCP? I didn't see one.

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 295 posts

Donator

Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

View PostAConley, on 11 January 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

I have IPB 4.3.6 and want to enable "View Signatures" automatically for all users. Is there a setting to do this in the AdminCP? I didn't see one.

"View Signatures" is enabled by default, users can turn it off if they want.
I focus on paid IPS mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

I'm an official IV middleman - you can buy IPS marketplace apps through me. DM me on Discord if you're interested.

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

#3 neptunus

neptunus

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:41 PM

The simplest way way is to hide the signature disabling button everywhere, but it will not bring back the signatures enabled, if user is already hide some or all signatures. To bring back all sibgnatures as visible always, You must turn it on for all users from database.
Here is the custom css line, what You must to add, if You want to hide all signature toggle buttons and turn on/off menus
span#check_view_sigs_wrapper,li#form_view_sigs,.ipsFaded.ipsFaded_more{
	display: none !Important;
} 
If this line is added, users will not see those buttons or menus and cannot hide signatures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users