Jump to content

  •  

Staff applications open!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the Community Team to help enforce the community rules and make IV a better place for everyone.
Do you think you have what it takes to join? Apply here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Can't Login to AdminCP


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 brandvdo

brandvdo

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having? - Can't Log on to AdminCP
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? - Logging into AdminCP
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
  • https://i.gyazo.com/...9c244edbdd4.mp4
Versions:
  • 4. What version of IP.B are you using? IPS.Community.Suite.4.3.6
  • 5. What PHP version are you running? 7
Required links:
  • 6. Who is your web hosting provider? GMC Hosting
  • 7. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) - VIA PM
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 8. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) http://invision-viru...sion-nulledzip/
  • 9. What did you try to solve the problem? Remove my steam login applicaiton
  • 10. What username and password can we use to see the problem. I can provide one via pm, I can't make another admin account because I have no access to admincp
Customization:
  • 11. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? I have chatbox, and, PHP & Text Widget, and removed steam login
  • 12. Are you using a custom or default skin? The login screen is default


#2 cold

cold

    Management Team

  • Community Management
  • 670 posts

Donator

Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

View Postbrandvdo, on 10 January 2019 - 10:17 AM, said:

Describing the problem:
  • 1. What problem are you having? - Can't Log on to AdminCP
  • 2. What were you doing when the problem occurred? - Logging into AdminCP
  • 3. Picture/Video of the problem: (an error code should be pasted here, please use "code" bbcode)
  • https://i.gyazo.com/...9c244edbdd4.mp4
Versions:
  • 4. What version of IP.B are you using? IPS.Community.Suite.4.3.6
  • 5. What PHP version are you running? 7
Required links:
  • 6. Who is your web hosting provider? GMC Hosting
  • 7. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM if we ask you for it) - VIA PM
IP.B Package/Miscellaneous
  • 8. Where did you download the IP.B installation package? (please provide a link) http://invision-viru...sion-nulledzip/
  • 9. What did you try to solve the problem? Remove my steam login applicaiton
  • 10. What username and password can we use to see the problem. I can provide one via pm, I can't make another admin account because I have no access to admincp
Customization:
  • 11. Do you have any hooks/mods installed? I have chatbox, and, PHP & Text Widget, and removed steam login
  • 12. Are you using a custom or default skin? The login screen is default

DM me on Discord for the board URL please, my tag is cold#0001

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker


#3 • Jonathan •

• Jonathan •

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:44 AM

View Postcold, on 10 January 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

DM me on Discord for the board URL please, my tag is cold#0001

I'm having the same problem.

#4 neptunus

neptunus

    Invision-Virus Nerd

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

Turn off all adblockers, ublockers, ghostery's, javascript disabler etc, refresh or restart browser and look what happens.
It looks very similar if some java or jQuery scripts are blocked. Sometimes may also some VPN's cause similar connection problems.

#5 cold

cold

    Management Team

  • Community Management
  • 670 posts

Donator

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:27 PM

View Postneptunus, on 19 March 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Turn off all adblockers, ublockers, ghostery's, javascript disabler etc, refresh or restart browser and look what happens.
It looks very similar if some java or jQuery scripts are blocked. Sometimes may also some VPN's cause similar connection problems.

The issue was the member was using https on his site but his base_url was set to http.

To fix this issue go to your conf_global.php file and set the PHP variable base_url to https.

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users