•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

What is the best Call Of Duty game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nexizz

Nexizz

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBelgië

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:04 AM

hey guys In my opinion cod4 is the best Call Of Duty game because I've been playing this game for a long time

Also because you can have your own servers on it And its one of the oldest Cal Of Duty games.

What is the best Call Of Duty game for you guys?
hey guys I choose cod4 because I've been playing this game for a long time and because I think it's one of the best Cod games. What do you guys like the most cod4 or CS: GO

#2 S!r.ReaDy

S!r.ReaDy

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSun

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:00 AM

CoD2, old good game, nothing to comment here, great mp, good sp

CoD: WW2, I enjoyed because I enjoyed cod2, so I like both sp and mp.

My personal opinion is that cod MW series had the best mp, and cod4 even now in gr playing and making mods for it.
As talking about the campaign, I liked the advanced warfare.

Ghost was a failure in both mp and sp.

About BO, I didn't enjoy them that much, though I liked  BO1 and BO2 sp and zombies.
Bo3 and 4 for me is the biggest failure.

Tbh, I wanted an MW2 to remaster, but after I saw MW remaster, I don't want it anymore. I dunno what the next cod will be, but if its a sequel to ghosts, and other futuristic shit, for me COD will die, I won't buy it anymore.

There are many rumors about MW4, and I want to see it live, but only under IW development
People say it will be MW4 or ghosts2, but I think it will be a new line, that either will be awesome and people will love again COD, or total failure and will end COD franchise. The decision of Bo4 on battleNet wasn't very accepted by games, except the "protection", I don't see reason in protection with such a low developed campaign.
Peace

Edited by S!r.ReaDy, 10 January 2019 - 01:03 AM.

#3 GoDzIlLa15

GoDzIlLa15

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:09 AM

Ohh , COD old times ,childhood
I think by the time COD4 i liked soo much,i finished all 4 times  but MW2,MW3 and the rest of series  don t have a story like the originals ,that gameplay, I miss some old games

#4 CraizyTrain

CraizyTrain

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:13 PM

Honestly i would have to say World at War would be the best. Even though they had a bunch of problems with people hacking and such. It still made a good game to play. the new call of duty just doesn't feel good anymore if you know what i mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users