Jump to content

  •  

Staff applications open!

We are currently in need of more staff members. Feel you are ready to take on the tasks of being a Community Team Member? Apply today here: http://invision-viru...f-applications/
IV Management

- - - - -

Want to start play assassin's creed,but which?


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dodelez

dodelez

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 02:01 PM

Hello guys,i want to start play assassin's creed
But dont know which one choose?
Thank you for recommending!

#2 cold

cold

    Management Team

  • Community Management
  • 741 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:09 PM

View Postdodelez, on 13 December 2018 - 02:01 PM, said:

Hello guys,i want to start play assassin's creed
But dont know which one choose?
Thank you for recommending!

My favorite in the entire series was Black Flag, however Origins and Odyssey are really good too ;)

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker


#3 dodelez

dodelez

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:59 PM

View Postcold, on 13 December 2018 - 03:09 PM, said:



My favorite in the entire series was Black Flag, however Origins and Odyssey are really good too ;)
Hi, thank u for answer,
I never played before,what do you think ,which one start from?

#4 cold

cold

    Management Team

  • Community Management
  • 741 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:20 PM

View Postdodelez, on 13 December 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

Hi, thank u for answer,
I never played before,what do you think ,which one start from?

You can start from the first game or you can start with the newest. Up to you. If I started today I'd probably play some of the older AC games to get to know the story line. (AC 1, 2, Revelations, Brotherhood, 3)

Community Rules | IV Discord | News
discord: cold#0001
steam: /id/hitmarker


#5 dodelez

dodelez

    Newbie

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:51 PM

View Postcold, on 13 December 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:



You can start from the first game or you can start with the newest. Up to you. If I started today I'd probably play some of the older AC games to get to know the story line. (AC 1, 2, Revelations, Brotherhood, 3)
Ok,thank u,i waill start download today abd test my new pc too




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users