•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

Who is the best hosting service ?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bobthaswab

bobthaswab

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 04:24 AM

I have been using ProFragHosting.Com for awhile now, their boxes are pretty fucking strong for the price too.

#22 eDariling

eDariling

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:22 AM

i recommend you to use Strato, i had it for an vps and it works well, and its prices are really afordables

#23 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

IV Network CED

• Community Management Leadership
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:59 AM

View PosteDariling, on 13 April 2019 - 07:22 AM, said:

i recommend you to use Strato, i had it for an vps and it works well, and its prices are really afordables

wrong, too expensive

Posted Image

#24 Lord Vanir

Lord Vanir

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:23 PM

If you look for prices, Contabo has very interesting services, OVH and alpharacks.
It also has vpsdime and other giants like Hostinger.
Look for a little, remember to search and test to find out what suits you best. Sometimes the price is not everything.

#25 lilabyte

lilabyte

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:15 AM

Imo OVH is the best service. I don't have any problems with it. I used hostinger for while and polish service LVL UP but i didn't like them. OVH have nice feel interface to manage your server so you might like it.

#26 iTrulx

iTrulx

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Today, 05:51 PM

If you are looking for hosting for game servers your best host would be OVH or Digital Ocean but they can be a bit pricey as the servers are very powerful and prevent crashing with the right software installed which means no strain on the CPU.

If you are looking for hosting I cannot help you as much other than suggesting a site which uses cPanel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users