•  

Important Notification

Members,
For your security and privacy please read this IV News Article to protect your community and your self from IPS. This is urgent and should be taken seriously.
Thank you,
IV Management

- - - - -

Howdy!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 insuusvenerati

insuusvenerati

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:07 AM

Howdy! Been on IV for years and never introduced myself.

I'm a self taught html/css/js developer. I like video games, preferably space sandbox games. I play Eve Online, Elite dangerous, Space engineers, Warframe and No man's sky. I have a german shepherd who thinks he's a guard dog. I like to help on forums so I thought i'd start here. I'm not a php developer but do need to learn PHP so if you have any tips on where to start hit me up!

#2 cold

cold

IVN COO | Management Team

• Community Management
  • 336 posts

Donator

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:09 PM

View Postinsuusvenerati, on 06 December 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

Howdy! Been on IV for years and never introduced myself.

I'm a self taught html/css/js developer. I like video games, preferably space sandbox games. I play Eve Online, Elite dangerous, Space engineers, Warframe and No man's sky. I have a german shepherd who thinks he's a guard dog. I like to help on forums so I thought i'd start here. I'm not a php developer but do need to learn PHP so if you have any tips on where to start hit me up!

Hey man how are you
Welcome to the forums ;)

Feel free to join us on Discord - link in my signature

If you're into space sandboxes for sure you've heard of Star Citizen :) If not definitely worth a look

Getting into PHP should be pretty easy for you as you've already got HTML, CSS and JS down - I recommend checking these sites:

#3 lewisjon

lewisjon

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2018 - 02:59 AM

Welcome to Invision Virus. Nice to meet you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users