Howdy!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 insuusvenerati

insuusvenerati

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:07 AM

Howdy! Been on IV for years and never introduced myself.

I'm a self taught html/css/js developer. I like video games, preferably space sandbox games. I play Eve Online, Elite dangerous, Space engineers, Warframe and No man's sky. I have a german shepherd who thinks he's a guard dog. I like to help on forums so I thought i'd start here. I'm not a php developer but do need to learn PHP so if you have any tips on where to start hit me up!

#2 cold

cold

Community Team & Verified Uploader

• Community Team
  • 133 posts

Donator

Posted 06 December 2018 - 03:09 PM

View Postinsuusvenerati, on 06 December 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

Howdy! Been on IV for years and never introduced myself.

I'm a self taught html/css/js developer. I like video games, preferably space sandbox games. I play Eve Online, Elite dangerous, Space engineers, Warframe and No man's sky. I have a german shepherd who thinks he's a guard dog. I like to help on forums so I thought i'd start here. I'm not a php developer but do need to learn PHP so if you have any tips on where to start hit me up!

Hey man how are you
Welcome to the forums ;)

Feel free to join us on Discord - link in my signature

If you're into space sandboxes for sure you've heard of Star Citizen :) If not definitely worth a look

Getting into PHP should be pretty easy for you as you've already got HTML, CSS and JS down - I recommend checking these sites:
I focus on paid IPB mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

Are you looking for a moderator to manage your community? Feel free to PM me!

Do you require dedicated - free - IPS customization support? Join me on ecliptic.cc!

My support team and I will help you customize your entire forum as well as any plugins, apps and themes - for free.

Posted Image

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

#3 lewisjon

lewisjon

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2018 - 02:59 AM

Welcome to Invision Virus. Nice to meet you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users