• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thfridaynight

thfridaynight

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:26 PM

Why don't you add a system so if we don't want to wait for resets we can purchase x amount resets that expire per month.

That way you gain and they always expire i'm all for supporting this site, cheaper than paying :)

#2 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

IVH Team | System Administrator

• Technical Management Team
  • 176 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:30 PM

we do have auto reset system
once you open a new topic in the reset license section the system will reset your license

but not everyday, the system will auto reset (read your topic) every couple days, i don't remember :P

#3 cold

cold

Community Team & Verified Uploader

• Community Team
  • 133 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:34 PM

IIRC Mercedes said the first time you make a license reset post it resets automatically. But after the first time an admin has to reset it manually.
I focus on paid IPB mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

Are you looking for a moderator to manage your community? Feel free to PM me!

Do you require dedicated - free - IPS customization support? Join me on ecliptic.cc!

My support team and I will help you customize your entire forum as well as any plugins, apps and themes - for free.

Posted Image

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

#4 _.:illus!on:._

_.:illus!on:._

Community Manager

• Community Manager
  • 2,758 posts

Donator

Posted 06 December 2018 - 05:50 AM

no it depends on how often you would like to have a reset, it has nothing to do with first or not
and if the reset is more often it needs to be checked if the reset is abused or not so it needs to be manually

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users