•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

I miss Legacy Rust

Legacy Rust

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 helenmai

helenmai

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:14 PM

I miss Legacy Rust. It was constantly a fight over who would get the resources first to get the best place in the mountains.

New updates such as the helicopter blowing your house to pieces every few 'days' and the new graphics just kill the performance and don't really make the experience any better.
Maps would never change and so you wouldn't spend endless amounts of time running in random directions to find anything and towns actually gave you radiation poisoning that had an affect on gameplay!

#2 KahunaElGrande

KahunaElGrande

Community Team Management

• Community Management
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 October 2018 - 12:01 PM

View Posthelenmai, on 26 October 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

I miss Legacy Rust. It was constantly a fight over who would get the resources first to get the best place in the mountains.

New updates such as the helicopter blowing your house to pieces every few 'days' and the new graphics just kill the performance and don't really make the experience any better.
Maps would never change and so you wouldn't spend endless amounts of time running in random directions to find anything and towns actually gave you radiation poisoning that had an affect on gameplay!

You do know Rust Legacy is still alive.

https://www.crackedg.../8-rust-legacy/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users