• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lynks

Lynks

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:03 PM

Here's a couple few tips:

1. You only want to post your links on big websites that have been around for a while, for example: Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, instagram, yahoo this will boost your ranking a lot.

These websites are marked as trusted by google.

2. Yahoo articles is another great way of getting awesome backlinks that will give you a huge advantage over the other websites.

3. Don't make it look spammy, don't advertise something that you know will get removed.

You always want to pick the quality websites that have been around for a while and is well known.

Reddit is a website that allows you to post text and links, don't post spam it will get removed try to make it look like a normal post. With some nice text people will go on your website and check it out.

Just a few of those high quality backlinks is enough to give you a good spot on Google. If you do it right.

Thanks,
Lynks.

#2 killjoy

killjoy

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 167 posts

Donator

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:13 PM

SEO is much more then a few backlinks.

You need Great Page titles, Keywords and metatags on your images, files, uploads etc as with a great URL structure and a sitemap is super helpful.

Make sure all your content is updated regularly and of course having your site responsive (EG: mobile) is a HUGE boost.

Also make sure your robots.txt is up-to-date or that you have one. It helps the search engines know where it can and cant crawl, super helpful if your using a sitemap and is supported by most major engines.

Either way you were right with backlinks :)

But of course use what your are saying. Backlinks to your site. The more you have the higher rank it will go. BUT only if you have all the others mentioned above subpar!

#3 Doek

Doek

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:34 AM

The "trustrank" is important, for this you must focus on getting backlinks with the same theme of the web that you want to climb positions.

I didn't know this, I discovered it recently, I sent my website to the "google search console" and it didn't appear quickly in google, what I did was go here https://masspinger.org/ and ping my website, it was indexed in a matter of minutes.

#4 Jpofin

Jpofin

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:15 PM

Are there any other methodes of having my site at the top of google?

I wanted to start a community and that's kinda the best option to advertise I think.

#5 cold

cold

Community Team & Verified Uploader

• Community Team
  • 133 posts

Donator

Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:22 PM

View PostJpofin, on 04 December 2018 - 10:15 PM, said:

Are there any other methodes of having my site at the top of google?

I wanted to start a community and that's kinda the best option to advertise I think.

Having HTTPS, using good meta tags and enabling friendly URL's can all benefit to your sites' SEO rank among other things.
I focus on paid IPB mods, applications and themes. However, if you require a specific file please request it here: http://invision-viru...um/17-requests/ and I'd be more than happy to check it out.

Are you looking for a moderator to manage your community? Feel free to PM me!

Do you require dedicated - free - IPS customization support? Join me on ecliptic.cc!

My support team and I will help you customize your entire forum as well as any plugins, apps and themes - for free.

Posted Image

Community Rules | Discord | News | Upcoming mods and themes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users