• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 terminatoru_cs

terminatoru_cs

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:28 AM

Good Day:

I am attempting to use (GS) Server List 3.1.4 on my Invision site, which is proving difficult.

I install the plugin, open "manage" and add in the new server. After I add the server I get the following error:
Posted Image
I'm trying to put Counter Strike Global Offensive on the list, people can connect online

Plugin -  GS Server List 3.1.4

Tutorial:  Here

As always, and help is great!

#2 killjoy

killjoy

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 167 posts

Donator

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

You are vague on your forum board (Board Version).

If you are using this plugin - downloaded from here. http://invision-viru...erver-list-314/
I am assuming you have IPB version 4.3.x

I can confirm it works as I use it in my own forum.

(Edit: Do you have all the required items for this?)

Requirements

#3 killjoy

killjoy

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 167 posts

Donator

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:36 PM

Guess this is fixed? Saw ur img to another site img - that where u got the plugin from? I hope you get the others here and try them first lol! :wub:

#4 Barlap

Barlap

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:41 PM

I installed hook from Kilijoy's link it works fine, it was cool if it got live banners, i'm working right now at something like this

#5 killjoy

killjoy

Community Team

• Community Team
  • 167 posts

Donator

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:30 PM

View PostBarlap, on 10 October 2018 - 03:41 PM, said:

I installed hook from Kilijoy's link it works fine, it was cool if it got live banners, i'm working right now at something like this

That would be awesome - If you get it to work- please feel free to PM with code or upload me it so I can test and Reupload a new version.
If you can't figure it out, once I am done messing with all my 7daystodie server mods and customization and the new twitch plugin for IPB 4.3.x , Ill gladly take a gander at this and see If I can figure something out.

Sounds like a good addition.!

Edit: Either way I will take a look at this addition after I finish my other 2 projects that I've already stated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users