•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

Xenforo or IPB

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 TheCdoubleOL

TheCdoubleOL

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 07:40 AM

IPS is better than IPB which is better than Xenforo. If you're picking between Xenforo and IPB, then definitely IPB, but if you have a choice, pick IPS.

#22 Nordan

Nordan

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:41 AM

Personally IPBoards, I find it much more user-friendly and there are a lot more plugins from what I can see which tie in with other utilities that you may be using.

#23 podi

podi

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 11:40 PM

IMO IPBoard is the no.1. Especially the ACP became much more responsive and as Nordan said - user friendly. Plugin database still grows bigger, so i think it's worth considering as a community engine.

#24 XNoneLeftX

XNoneLeftX

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 03:58 AM

IPS Recent Version is very easy for use XenFero is not good platform

#25 Trooper1K01

Trooper1K01

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:24 AM

I'd say IPB as it has a better design & features in my choice

#26 niceskills

niceskills

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 03:36 AM

Personally, rather, I chose IPB, because of the plugins and supports, and a great base of styles/templates-although XenForo seems more forward to me.

#27 dedna

dedna

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:29 AM

View PostSelamba, on 25 September 2018 - 02:40 PM, said:

before this i have try 2 and more board, from free to paid version.. before vb5 release i think vb4 is the best.. but after their upgrade the vb5 is totally big mistake.. a lot of future missing the best style missing..
right now after few review ips the best

I use vB5 on a forum I run, its terrible, Lack of Add-ons as vBulletin have removed the option for developers to develop like they used to.

View Postcold, on 04 December 2018 - 10:29 PM, said:

And yet you're on a site for IPS ;)
IPS and xenForo are similar and different in many ways, I personally prefer IPS simply because I've got more knowledge in it :)
Never used xenforo. I've not heard anything good about it. I hear it can be buggy.

I'm learning IPS. I like the whole intergration in one package from one developer. vBulletin its all plugins and even then it can buggy.

#28 MagicalHindu

MagicalHindu

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:02 AM

Personally IPB looks a lot cleaner and has more of a selection for themes POG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users