1. Problem you are having?
- There is a problem with your license key. Please check your license key. This message only shows to administrators.
2. What you were doing when the problem occured?
- the last plugin install is 2 month ago
3. What version of IP.B are you running?
4. Who is your web hosting provider?
5. What is your board URL? (you can send it via PM)
6.Where did you download the IP.B installation package?
- from IV
7. Where did you download the Mod/Hook? (answer on this question if you are having the problem with mods or hooks.
8. What did you try to solve the problem?
- ReFresh license key in the acp
9. Picture/Video of the problem:
10. What username and password can we use to see the problem?
- please via pn
License error please help me
1 reply to this topic
Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:11 PM
I had the same error since yesterday. License refresh also didn't work for me, so I copied the license code from the 'Licenses' tab here on IV. After submitting the license code via my admin panel, the license notification is gone.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users