Ip problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Legende2003

Legende2003

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

Hello it happened to me suddenly, and now I do not know what to do! when I want to access the administration CP, he tells me that my IP address is different. And when I go to bdd I see a completely different ip .. I think I caught a virus by downloading one of your plugins

Help me please
Hello it happened to me suddenly, and now I do not know what to do! when I want to access the administration CP, he tells me that my IP address is different. And when I go to bdd I see a completely different ip .. I think I caught a virus by downloading one of your plugins

#2 KahunaElGrande

KahunaElGrande

Dotnet Developer

• 18 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Donator

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:53 AM

This can happen to you in many ways. One of the common would be accessing from your phone then going to your computer and then logging or your isp is releases your IP frequently. Although not recommended you can disable the feature `Check IP when validating sessions` under Advanced Configuration in your AdminCP

#3 Legende2003

Legende2003

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:06 AM

View PostKahunaElGrande, on 14 July 2018 - 04:53 AM, said:

This can happen to you in many ways. One of the common would be accessing from your phone then going to your computer and then logging or your isp is releases your IP frequently. Although not recommended you can disable the feature `Check IP when validating sessions` under Advanced Configuration in your AdminCP

thank you for your reply Yes but it does not help me because if members are banned after ... And then why does my ip change? I do not have a VPN
thank you for your reply Yes but it does not help me because if members are banned after ... And then why does my ip change? I do not have a VPN

Edited by Legende2003, 14 July 2018 - 06:07 AM.

#4 tone

tone

• 22 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:05 AM

it will happen to me, if i am using a vpn, or a proxy to connect,  when i disable the vpn, it works great.

#5 KahunaElGrande

KahunaElGrande

Dotnet Developer

• 18 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Donator

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:31 PM

Legende2003, on 14 July 2018 - 06:06 AM, said:

Disable the setting I told you about and all will be fine. Your IP is issued by your Internet Service Provider and that you have to discuss with them unless your hosting your website locally and your attempting to access the site with a local IP then that is your router and you need to google how to set static IP addresses for your router. None of our plugins have viruses nor would one have the ability to change your computers IP Address. ;)

#6 Legende2003

Legende2003

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:29 PM

View PostKahunaElGrande, on 14 July 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Disable the setting I told you about and all will be fine. Your IP is issued by your Internet Service Provider and that you have to discuss with them unless your hosting your website locally and your attempting to access the site with a local IP then that is your router and you need to google how to set static IP addresses for your router. None of our plugins have viruses nor would one have the ability to change your computers IP Address. ;)

Thank you for your reply. I will leave the settings as you say. Resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users