• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 duck24

duck24

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:29 PM

Hey, I have the following problem ... so I can not create an account when I register because there is no security check, how can I fix it?
Hey, I have the following problem ... so I can not create an account when I register because there is no security check, how can I fix it?

#2 DaNnIbOi

DaNnIbOi

This is about to get intresting

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationUK

Donator

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:22 AM

View Postduck24, on 12 July 2018 - 11:29 PM, said:

I'm assuming you are referring to your own board? If so, then you need to go into the 'spam prevention' settings and change the reCAPTCHA 1 to something else (I recommend reCAPTCHA 2).

Go to Admin > Members > Spam Prevention.

If you go to the main admin area, you should see this sign:

"Google has discontinued support for reCAPTCHA 1 completely. If you upgrade to Invision Community 4.3.0, you will be switched to the new Invisible reCAPTCHA feature, however if you are on a version prior to 4.3.0 and are still configured to use reCAPTCHA 1 in your AdminCP you will need to switch to another CAPTCHA method manually."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users