No replies to this topic

#1 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

Scammer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Donator

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

You now have the option to donate to Invision Virus. As a thank you you can access the donor area and can request a license without restrictions.

Update: Your license(s) work after your donation period is over. All expired donators could use the last activated Invision Power product.

Donor has the following advantages!

All donors receive the rank donor and access to the license system without having to create five contributions. Further advantages are as follows:
  • $5.00: Donator
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above.
    • Promotion for 30 days
  • $15.00: Special Donator
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above. In addition, the premium area is unlocked.
    • Promotion 90 days
  • $30.00: Premium Donator
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above. In addition, the premium area is unlocked. Early access to new versions of Invision Virus is also possible. This includes two weeks exclusive download of the latest Invision Power products and beta versions.
    • Promotion 180 days
  • $50.00: VIP Donator
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above. In addition, the premium area is unlocked. Early access to new versions of Invision Virus is also possible. This includes two weeks exclusive download of the latest Invision Power products and beta versions.
    • Promotion 365 day
  • Above $ 100: Lifetime Donator
    • Promotion Lifetime
What happens to the donations?
The donated money is invested in two new licenses. One for Invision Power and another for xenForo. Another part of the money is invested in addons and skins. A further part is used to cover the cost of running the website.

This makes it easier for us to meet requests for addons, skins and other enhancements.

How can I donate?
It is possible through PayPal in the form of real money to donate. Further is possible with digital currencies too. If you want to donate with digital currencies contact _.:illus!on:._ first, via pm.

Additional inforamations
Basically the current user name must be specified from the forum for each donation. If you have forgotten this, it is possible to write me a private message containing the payment slip of your donation process.

Payments of digital currency are only taken into account after the complete payment process. With PayPal, care is taken that the payment was not recalled.

Links to donate summarized

Information PayPal
If you use PayPal Donation, your paymant is successfully, thats our gateway thats respond and will set your donation to unapproved. The donation amount will be approve from us manually.

Since I think the error has found the automatic assignment of the donor group has blocked this should now happen immediately. If this is not the case please do not write me private message as I check the payments on a daily basis.

Paypal donations
For a donation via PayPal use this link: Paypal Donate Link

Please consider the fees for each donation and deduct it from the donation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donations, paypal, donator, btc, eth, dash, xmr, fcn, bitcoin, vip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users