7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

IVH Team | System Administrator

• Technical Management Team
  • 170 posts

Donator

Posted 03 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

You now have the option to donate to Invision Virus. As a thank you you can access the donor area and can request a license without restrictions.

Update: Your license(s) work after your donation period is over. All expired donators could use the last activated Invision Power product.

Donor has the following advantages!

All donors receive the rank donor and access to the license system without having to create five contributions. Further advantages are as follows:
  • Up to $ 5.00:
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above.
    • Promotion for 30 days
  • Up to $ 10.00:
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above. In addition, the premium area is unlocked.
    • Promotion 90 days
  • Up to $ 30.00:
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above. In addition, the premium area is unlocked. Early access to new versions of Invision Virus is also possible. This includes two weeks exclusive download of the latest Invision Power products and beta versions.
    • Promotion 180 days
  • Up to $ 50.00:
    • Donors receive the general benefits as described above. In addition, the premium area is unlocked. Early access to new versions of Invision Virus is also possible. This includes two weeks exclusive download of the latest Invision Power products and beta versions.
    • Promotion 365 day
  • Above $ 50.00:
    • Promotion lifetime
What happens to the donations?
The donated money is invested in two new licenses. One for Invision Power and another for xenForo. Another part of the money is invested in addons and skins. A further part is used to cover the cost of running the website.

This makes it easier for us to meet requests for addons, skins and other enhancements.

How can I donate?
It is possible through PayPal in the form of real money to donate. Further is possible with digital currencies too.

What currencies are supported?
  • Real currency *:
    • AUD - Australian Dollar
    • CAD - Canadian Dollar
    • EUR - Euro
    • GBP - Pounds Sterling
    • JPY - Japanese Yen
    • USD - U.S. Dollar
* More than the mentioned currencies are supported, please inform with PayPal or our Wallet.
** Deposit currency and Wallet can be changed (drop down menu)

Additional inforamations
Basically the current user name must be specified from the forum for each donation. If you have forgotten this, it is possible to write me a private message containing the payment slip of your donation process.

Payments of digital currency are only taken into account after the complete payment process. With PayPal, care is taken that the payment was not recalled.

Links to donate summarized

Information PayPal
If you use PayPal Donation, your paymant is successfully, thats our gateway thats respond and will set your donation to unapproved. The donation amount will be approve from us manually.

Since I think the error has found the automatic assignment of the donor group has blocked this should now happen immediately. If this is not the case please do not write me private message as I check the payments on a daily basis.

Paypal donations
For a donation via PayPal use this link: Paypal Donate Link

Please consider the fees for each donation and deduct it from the donation.

BTC - Bitcloin
3Gia3UGdQEdTFEB4YV7URhgKoHcNL78GaJ
Posted Image
ETH - Ethereum
0x94df2a7e28223409eb3d750c4e22e4241545e708
Posted Image
XMR - Monero
4AKD4aFUPRzEAEweXmEUk5KJkK6wh5fD4bypy7AZQYW8MC6Gsf3e8kMWbwaVe4vUMveKAzAiA4j8xgUi29TpKXpm3wNXmdH
Posted Image
FCN - FantomCoin
6otrRvd2TMfGe7hw5u5nYc8twytjchigHB8GBoVGGJPE8im3vYfAHfybyftABRVPdXbYRyBKfHd72H3XvUTr8Ht2Jpxf86o
Posted Image
DASH - Dash
XwjCSiGvR7uNNb9JiB4fxJQ9g5V3kQskeX
Posted Image

Changelog
07-03-2018 Added/updated payments wallets
05-18-2017 Added support for expired donor licenses
04-27-2017 Fixed Autopromode (Gateway source)
04-25-2017 Fixed/Create Donating Goals
04-23-2017 Initial Re-release

#2 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

• 170 posts

Donator

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:00 PM

Thread updated, Wallets updated and changed.

Feel free to ask any quesiton in this topic regarding donations!

If you have a private question, or something you don't want to share in public, feel free to pm me!

#3 breathwork

breathwork

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Donator

Posted 29 July 2018 - 08:05 PM

When I tried to donate using paypal and chrome canary I get the following error:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.paypal.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy

#4 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

• 170 posts

Donator

Posted 30 July 2018 - 03:56 AM

can you contact me on discord? @breathwork

#5 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

• 170 posts

Donator

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:00 AM

you can try use https://www.paypal.me/WajihHa

#6 mentor

mentor

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 01:27 AM

If I made a donation above 10 USD, do I fit into this update?

Up to $ 30.00:
  • Promotion 180 days

#7 markqS

markqS

• Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 08:53 PM

The Donation System is finally up and running on the new software.
    If you like the site and wish to contribute towards the ever increasing operational cost feel free to make a donation.
    Thanks
    Jeff
    Custom grathic design - Gapsy

#8 elshara

elshara

• PipPip
    • 20 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 07:05 PM

This is a good idea. Do members that donate get access to a premium area of the site? That's how I've seen this implemented on other boards offering something similar.
    It's interesting you're branching out to Xenforo. I've seen a lot of people say that software's really good. I've not used it in depth so I can't say for certain. I wasn't that big of a fan personally however given the nature of IPBoard 3 not being developed, I can tell with absolute certainty the mess that is or was VBulletin now, and IPS4 isn't exactly worth what Xenforo could offer now.
    I wish you well with the venture there. And happy virusing. Null for life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users