Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:02 AM

Hi, this is my error 500

FORUM: IPS.Community.Suite.4.1.19.4

IMG
https://prnt.sc/jc2r24

ERROR LOG
Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:28:40 +0000
OutOfRangeException: (0)
#0 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(1704): IPS\_Lang::load(NULL)
#1 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(75): IPS\_Member->language()
#2 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(551): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#3 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(67): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#4 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#5 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#6 {main}
#0 /home/lineage2chile/public_html/forum/init.php(512): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

anny solution? i cant understand any ohf this x.x

Edited by rivendel, 01 May 2018 - 02:04 AM.

#2 brijesh

brijesh

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:59 AM

I'm getting this Same error, can anyone please help me to resolve this problem. I'm working on Localhost. every time I tried t create a new topic, I get this error after saving the topic.

#3 DJ Kondzio

DJ Kondzio

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:57 AM

Reupload all files IPB4

#4 kaljukass

kaljukass

Invision-Virus Nerd

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:35 AM

It's very complicated to help you somehow because Error 500 means that you are not connected to the server. This is a server problem, usually there is no server-side internet connection. (server not connected to the internet).
However, this error may also occur if the server is in good condition, but you are using the wrong php version. For example, you have set the server to work with php 5.6.xxx, but in fact the minimum version of php 7.0.xxx would be required. But also if it is so, You usually will not get this error message (Error 500), but simply something like on the given above on Error Log image, ie something like the php code is incorrect.
So I recommend to look, is there enabled php 7.0.xxx or something else. And if there is something else, turn v7.0.xxx on. Maybe is needed to run cache cleaning, if it is possible to do.
PS. Do You use cron job (as recommended) or use "Run Automatically with Traffic" (it is default) or at all some web service to run cleaning and updating services?
If possible, use cron job.

Edited by kaljukass, 17 May 2018 - 06:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users