•  

PMs unavailable

We are aware that PMs are currently not loading. There is an issue with the database. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible!
Thank you for understanding.
IV Management

- - - - -

Airbus Or Boeing

aviaion boeing airbus airplane random

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is best? Airbus or Boeing (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Airbus or Boeing?

1. Airbus (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Boeing (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. I really really like another company (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. I really don't care (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 th1sguy

th1sguy

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Donator

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

So, I am seeing a lot of this or that in this section of the forums. I personally love aviation, and everything dealing with it. I know that aviation isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I figured I would just get some opinions.

In the category of Commercial Jets, which do you prefer? Airbus, or Boeing? Yes yes I know there are more choices that just these two, but out of the two options, which do you feel is best?

I am personally a Boeing guy myself. Boeing 737-800/900 specifically. I love the old style 60's/70's cockpit, with a few "modern" features thrown in. I prefer the actual yoke instead of a sidestick layout. I love how the plane doesn't call you a "retard" as you land. <- Joke has been used to no end. To me personally, I love the engine sounds of the 737, compared to its counterpart, the A321. And the last thing that I will drone on about, is that I really like it's "ease of use" compared to the Airbus aircrafts.

Just don't sit next to an engine on a Southwest AIrlines flight. 2 Times in 2 years. Come on guys.

#2 test231

test231

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:16 PM

Boeing all the way man. I dont like the feel of the airbuses. They are to high tech and you loose the mechanical feel of the plane. Plus I dont like the idea of a sidestick on a aeroplane.

#3 Mareczek

Mareczek

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

Well if in Airbus power is shotdown you in theory don't have control due fly by wire system

For me better is Boeing 737-800NG where in case engine fail you have 100% for working control system :)

#4 Alextrem1993

Alextrem1993

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:06 AM

I don't care, anyway its the most safe transport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users