•  

- - - - -

Airbus Or Boeing

aviaion boeing airbus airplane random

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Which is best? Airbus or Boeing (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Airbus or Boeing?

1. Airbus (1 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Boeing (3 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

3. I really really like another company (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. I really don't care (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 th1sguy

th1sguy

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Donator

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

So, I am seeing a lot of this or that in this section of the forums. I personally love aviation, and everything dealing with it. I know that aviation isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I figured I would just get some opinions.

In the category of Commercial Jets, which do you prefer? Airbus, or Boeing? Yes yes I know there are more choices that just these two, but out of the two options, which do you feel is best?

I am personally a Boeing guy myself. Boeing 737-800/900 specifically. I love the old style 60's/70's cockpit, with a few "modern" features thrown in. I prefer the actual yoke instead of a sidestick layout. I love how the plane doesn't call you a "retard" as you land. <- Joke has been used to no end. To me personally, I love the engine sounds of the 737, compared to its counterpart, the A321. And the last thing that I will drone on about, is that I really like it's "ease of use" compared to the Airbus aircrafts.

Just don't sit next to an engine on a Southwest AIrlines flight. 2 Times in 2 years. Come on guys.

#2 test231

test231

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:16 PM

Boeing all the way man. I dont like the feel of the airbuses. They are to high tech and you loose the mechanical feel of the plane. Plus I dont like the idea of a sidestick on a aeroplane.

#3 Mareczek

Mareczek

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:15 PM

Well if in Airbus power is shotdown you in theory don't have control due fly by wire system

For me better is Boeing 737-800NG where in case engine fail you have 100% for working control system :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users