• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ezi2k

Ezi2k

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 April 2018 - 01:26 AM

I'm opening up a forums for GameServer and currently i'm using blazingfast.io any other recommendations?

#2 killjoy

killjoy

Advanced Member

• 70 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:55 PM

All depends on what you are wanting - Its literally up to you and if what your trying to do with it. Is your code compatible with with what your trying to do?

Every host is different and some have certain things you can do like php 7 and others can only run up to 5.5  - some can run React.js some other dont support it - some support node.js others don't. Literally you gotta find out what you need and go from there.

Edited by killjoy, 12 April 2018 - 02:56 PM.

I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.

#3 Render2412

Render2412

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPoland, Ww

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

I recommend your own administrations, VPS servers, your server, your website, zero restrictions

#4 Anagrog

Anagrog

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Donator

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:24 AM

I just go and grab a linode vps ... they are smoking fast and cheap.  Deploy redis, nginx and mariadb and you're freaking golden for under 20 bucks a month.

#5 Sh0oter

Sh0oter

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:19 AM

VPSes from OVH have great firewall. I've been using them for few years now so i can recommend them.

#6 Mr.TnT

Mr.TnT

IVH Team | System Administrator

• Technical Administrator
  • 160 posts

Donator

Posted 21 July 2018 - 04:05 AM

Hello @Ezi2k,

Why don't you try the Official Invision-Virus Host?

I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it, we have everything ready to use, we have all of our nulls uploaded and ready to use in your cPanel File Manager, you just need to copy the version you want to use and install it! and it's done!

Please do let us know if you have any questions via tickets, or via PM, or on our official IVH discord server.

#7 akka

akka

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

digitalocean using it for 4 years. Downtime only when they have some technical issues.
Plan: Pro Website ($20/month)*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users